• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Elf sign yet?

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Well, it is 5:23pm, the wonderful service is over and I did have to hold back a tear when Luke saluted his father's coffin.

BUT I DIDN'T CRY :]

As I leave, about a hundred gamers are breaking out board games I haven't seen since the 80's and some I never even heard of. In honor Gary, some are even playing AD&D tonight at the Legion hall in Lake Geneva. I wish I could stay, I haven't played AD&D for about 15 years, but I have a 5 hour car ride home ahead of me.

I meet a lot of good people, including some industry staples, like the guys from knights of the dinner table, whom I foolishly told I never heard of them. In hind sight, i did know of them, but not their magazine. Insert foot in mouth :D :p :lol:

Morris, if you want a better picture of that banner, let me know. I can give you a better resolution. I even have a close up of the beginning where it starts with, Morrus, Piratecat, etc.,

In honor of Gary, I also handed out a good deal of free issues of my magazine. See, all you people who where complaining, you could have gotten a copy for free if you had been there :p

That's it for now. I'll see if I can post a few more pictures when I get home. Well, maybe tomorrow, I am damn tired.

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Morrus said:
It does look awesome, but I can't take any credit for it. That was all Michael Morris - and a damn fine gesture, I think! :)
Oops, how embaressing. Well, it is not the first time I put my foot in my mouth today :D :p :lol:

Hey, can you e-mail me please. I made a circvs maximvs account and I never got verification info. It might be possible that I screwed up my email address. it should be under c.e.rocco@comcast.net but maybe I got a typo in there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads