• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No Man's Land (IC)

Darimaus

First Post
oops, sorry, i forgot to bring this up to you Fenris2. Black Blade actually does have a save for the disintigration effect. it says no save becuse getting hit by the sword itself doesn't have one.

Fenris2

First Post
Darimaus said:
oops, sorry, i forgot to bring this up to you Fenris2. Black Blade actually does have a save for the disintigration effect. it says no save becuse getting hit by the sword itself doesn't have one.

hrrm, how sucky. Well, I may want to swap it for that sphere disintigratie spell that is also 9th then. No to hit needed iirc... Well after the combat is soon enough.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Obsidian & Granite

Darimaus said:
The Elven woman looks on at Obsidians party with skepticism.

"And what makes you believe you can convince Gerode with this? You haven't heard, have you travellor. He has grown paranoid since his seperation. Everyone is a threat to him. If any of the high ranking military officals see you, your prescence here may even be construed as an act of war."
"Trust who or what does he then?" Ask Obsidian. "Earn his trust we must for at hand is Victory for our enemies. Of us, ask any task and in return, sealed this alliance will it be."

Nephtys

First Post
Darimaus said:
The King smiles heartily at Yashar.

"We are indeed ready. All is as you asked. Feel free to begin at your own leasure."

"No time like the present." Yashar bows to the king and turns to the group of commandoes. "Casters, your divinations are completed? I trust you have done your job well. Begin your buffing procedure, I want us all at our best, and then teleport us as close as possible to our target.
Soldiers, expect fighting immediately after our arrival. Keep alert and await my orders. Maintain a skirmish formation, but keep close."

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
Lowryllyth takes a quick shuffle step back from the Disciple, solidifying as she moves. After a split second of concentration, she disappears, reappearing instantaneously on the far side of the Lady. The psion then falls upon her with astonishing ferocity. Amidst the violence, Lowryllyth flickers again to another side of the Lady, only to lash out again.

OOC: 5' step back, standard action to drop etherealness, free action to activate haste, move action to manifest Dimension Slide on the defensive. Dimension slide triggers a Shadow Pounce full attack (attack rolls damage rolls plus 98 rend damage if 2 or more claw attacks hit). Then activate Belt of Battle as a swift action (1 charge) to Dimension Slide on the defensive again (attack rolls damage plus 106 if the other 2 claw attacks hit). 277pp left after sliding twice.

Also, I should have noted earlier that all allies (within 40' when it was manifested) get a +4 competence bonus to all attacks, +10 insight to a single save, and one crit confirmed automatically due to Spirit of War.

Shayuri

First Post
Not happy so far about how the battle's going, Thorn flickers from cover to cover, a barely visible shadow as she flits closer in, hoping to get a shot at Disciple's back. There was no way this entity wasn't a user of magic...and her blade was thirsty.

(Hide is 56 (natural 20!) http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1217501 , Move Silent 44 http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1217502 . Note that Thorn's stealth skills do apply to both blindsense and blindsight, due to the Darkstalker feat. She can move up to 20' and maintain stealth at full value...which she does. :) Magical detection has to beat a DC 20 CL check to work on her, and she's immune to mind-affecting effects. AC 45, 202 HP)

Last edited:

Darimaus

First Post
Hey guys, sorry about the absence. Aside from tech problems, and being overworked, my battletech campain is requiring alot of time and effort to get started. (I just spent 5 hours working on it :p ) However, now that its started thing should run smoother, giving time to get back on thid. I'm hoping to be able to post tonight after I'm done work. (about 20 hours from the time this post comes up).

Jemal

Adventurer
Whin grins up at the incoming dragon, unleashing a salvo of magical energy at it.
[sblock=ooc]
Fighting Defensively, -4 attack, AC = 61.
Sacrifice 4th lvl spell slot for Arcane Boost (+5 attacks, 4 rounds).
Quickened, Twinned True-strike(7th lvl spell), followed by
Twinned Maximized(rod) Force Orb(7th lvl spell)
Attack rolls for the Force Orbs: 57,49 Damage = 70 each.
*Technically, the true-strike's BOTH work on the 'next attack' i make, but since both of the 'twinned' force-orb attacks happen at the same time, i figured it should be OK to use one on each.. Otherwise, tell me and I'll change actions.[/sblock]

Remove ads