No More Subscribed Threads?

Kemrain

First Post
A few months ago I noticed that all the subscriptions to threads I'd posted to, or started, were no longer there. I was used to recieving email whenever there was a new reply to a thread I'd subscribed to, and it was very useful for sorting my posts. Then it stopped, and I can't find a way to subscribe to threads, even manually. My 'subscribed threads' folder is totally empty now. It's as if the server was deleting my subscriptions as quickly as I make them.

Have subscriptions been disabled? Can I still subscribe? Does anybody care?

- Kemrain the Saaad Panda.

Kemrain

First Post
I was able to subscribe to this thread, finally, but I've tried manually subscribing before and it didn't work. It followed the process, went to all the right pages, but never showed up in my folder. I'll read the thread you gave me. Thanks.

Any idea why threads I reply to aren't automatically subscribed anymore?

- Kemrain the Frustrated.

JimAde

First Post
Subscribing has been working for me, but I believe e-mail notification is disabled. This was done right before the subscriptions went away and I think a lot of people missed the announcement in the confusion.

If you select "Edit Options" from the "Quick Links" menu, you should see a Messaging and Notification box. This is where you set the default of whether or not you subscribe when you reply. This seems to have been reset to "no subscription" when the subscriptions were lost (at least for me).

Kemrain

First Post
JimAde said:
Subscribing has been working for me, but I believe e-mail notification is disabled. This was done right before the subscriptions went away and I think a lot of people missed the announcement in the confusion.

If you select "Edit Options" from the "Quick Links" menu, you should see a Messaging and Notification box. This is where you set the default of whether or not you subscribe when you reply. This seems to have been reset to "no subscription" when the subscriptions were lost (at least for me).
Awsome! Thanks a ton, JimAde. I owe ya one. Thank you too, Goddess FallenAngel. Much appreciated.

- Kemrain the Exuberant.

Remove ads