Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh duh, when you said 'grabs' I assumed Grapple, but you added his Trip bonus and not his Grapple bonus, so you must have meant Trip. Good. It's Grapple modifier is 5 higher than its Trip modifier. Thus, you successfully trip it, even with the 13, since it rolled quite low)

*Valan somehow manages to knock the corpse monster onto the ground, prone and much more vulnerable to attack. However, his follow-up attack is doomed to complete impotence.*

(OOC: Hasin?)

LogicsFate

First Post
Sorry that's what I meant. Then when you said grapple I got confused.

Valan continues the fight until he becomes useless then if he gets his spells back he'll do his best to heal everyone.

OoC: Gone camping be back later this weeks sometime.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Despite his best efforts, Hasin's attack simply cannot find a crack in the creature's rock-hard hide.*

*The spectral fiend's sigils swirl as it shifts its anger to Droggle, disrupting his life energy ever-so-slightly and causing intense pain for such a small wound.*

(OOC: 1 Damage.

Quozen's Turn )

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Aid Another is a standard action, not a replacement for an attack. As such, it can't be used with a flurry, etc. So we'll say Quozen only aids Droggle)

*Quozen sets up Droggle for an attack.*

*The corpse creature, weakened enough now that it does not seem to want to risk taking hits on the way up, attempts to strike Valan dead from its spot on the ground. However, it is too hard to land an attack from that position.*

*Hasin's attack is ineffective.*

(OOC: Valan, Dorrin, and Droggle)

Remove ads