Nocturnum OoC I

Phyrrus

First Post
One of the running gags I have found on the Net is that everyone dies quickly in a CoC game, and it is usually in the most horrible manner possible and with much pain and suffering all around. So I figured I would pick a personality that if he suddenly got really quiet and drew out his pistol for no good reason, everyone else in the party would know the stuff is about to hit the fan...:)

I am a huge tv geek and had to resist the urge to make Jack Bower meets the CoC...*L*

Phyrrus

First Post
Edit

With the Shackled City Game I used to run looking like it has life in it, I am pulling out to be able to work on it.

Hope you all get through the first encounter before going mad..:)

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Here's my psychic teenager, Vincent DeAngelis. Pretty much done, unless I think of something else.

[sblock]
Vincent DeAngelis
1st Level (Defensive)
Artist

Ability Scores
Strength: 10 (2) (+0)
Dexterity: 13 (5) (+1)
Constitution: 12 (4) (+1)
Intelligence: 14 (6) (+2)
Wisdom: 16 (10) (+3)
Charisma: 15 (8) (+2)

Combat Mods & Saves
Base Attack: +0
Armor Class: 11 (Flat-footed 10, Touch 11)
Hit Points: 7
Fortitude: +1
Reflex: +3
Willpower: +5
Sanity: 80/99

Skills
Class Skills: Bluff, Craft (Painting), Craft (Tattoo), Diplomacy, Innuendo, Knowledge (Art), Knowledge (Occult), Listen, Performance, Psychic Focus, Sense Motive, Spot.
Skill Modifiers: Bluff +6, Craft (Painting) +4, Craft (Tattoo) +4, Diplomacy +6, Knowledge (Art) +5, Knowledge (Occult) +3, Listen +7, Performance (Dancing) +3, Performance (Singing) +3, Psychic Focus +7, Sense Motive +7, Speak Language (French), Spot +7.

Feats
Second Sight, Sensitive.

Description
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Eye Color: Lt. Brown
Hair Color: Lt. Brown
Education Level: High School (10th grade)
Ethnicity: Half-Caucasian, Half-African
Distinguishing Features: Huge, bushy, light brown afro, tattoos on both forearms and shoulders, pierced tongue and both ears, scar across bridge of nose.

Equipment & Wealth
Cash: $230 on hand, $4,000 (Checking Account), $20,000/yr (selling paintings and tattoo services).
Equipment Carried: Georgetown University Jersey, Well-Worn Jeans, High-Top Sneakers, Sunglasses, Cell Phone, Wallet w/ID, Laptop (with Wireless access) and Case, Portable CD-R/DVD-R, 50 Blank DVD-Rs, IPod with Headphones, Digital Camera with 256MB Memory Card, 3 Packs of Cigarettes, Lighter, Pocket Knife, Backpack, Sketch Pad, Set of Colored Pencils, Mini-Maglite, GPS Receiver, Police-Style Handcuffs w/Keys, Set of Voodoo/Bokor Texts.
Vehicle: 1988 Jeep Wrangler 4x4 Soft-Top.

Background in Brief
Parents are Dr. John DeAngelis, Professor of Anthropology at Georgetown University and Jeanine Prothro-DeAngelis, one of his grad students (formerly a diving instructor in Nassau, Bahamas). Vincent grew up in relative wealth and privilege, but never took much advantage of his social position. He has always hung out with skaters, rockers, and other less fortunates. Vincent has wanted to be a professional artist for the last five years, and has been exploring different media, including painting and tattoo design. He has also spent time with his father on digs in the Caribbean, studying ancient native sites as well as the voodoo and bokor religions in the area.

Vincent started "seeing things" two years ago, but kept this ability a secret as long as he could. Dr. DeAngelis found out about Vincent's ability, and began to research it, as well as using his contacts and other resources to find a "cure".
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Majin said:
If you would prefer, that would be acceptable. Would you living near their headquarters, in Arlington, Virginia? That is, if by DEA you mean the Drug Enforcement Agency.
Wherever he is needed for the story's sake.

Majin

First Post
Hero - Anywhere within a few hours driving distance of Maryland would be most helpful, but I won't restrict you to any geographical location.

Insight - Check your sanity score. (Compare it to how Hipp has done his if you like) Everything else looks ok, though I realize you may not be completely finished with your sheet yet.

Velmont

First Post
I'm still here, just pretty inactive for now because I don't have the book. SHould have it by the week-end.

With Phyrrus gone, it seems that we will need someone a bit more tough. I don't garantee to devellop a character in that sense, but I'll try. For now, I just didn't took the time to think about it.

doghead

thotd
Bruder has left the building.

Hey Majin, saw this, and couldn't resist. I actually went and dug up all the old links for Kuro's game. Earlier this year, unfortunately.

Sound like a great game. Would love to join in but up to here <doghead raises his hand above his head> with various things, including post crash reconstruction.

thotd

Remove ads