• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Nolzur creates inclusive miniatures, people can't handle it.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
No, you're not the bad guy here. I'm with you and the OP 100% on the topic. But for your own mental health, its probably best to just walk away.
There isn't a bad guy here. Allowing or not allowing a wheelchair into a game isn't enough to make someone good or bad. We can disagree here, and I'm sure you know by now that I fall on the same side as you on this one, but that disagreement is over something fairly minor in the scheme of things.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
If you like that, you'll love Bubba Ho-Tep:
That's a great movie. My uncle went to school with the wife of the director of that movie and so they are all good friends. About 12 years ago I got invited to a Halloween party at their house. Let me tell you, a writer/director of horror movies does Halloween decorations right.

Anyway, I was sitting there across from a woman and her dog. The breed looked familiar to me, but I was having trouble placing it. So I was staring at it and it was staring at me. That went for a minute or so and then I asked her what breed it was since I couldn't figure it out. She replied, it's a Timberwolf. That's when it clicked with the mottled grey coat and overly long snout. It had never occurred to me that I would end up at a party with a freaking wolf. Then I realized that I was staring down a wolf which was probably a bad idea and looked away.

Autumnal

Bruce Baugh, Writer of Fortune
That’s great. And he’s definitely one of the directors I’d expect to hear such an anecdote about. (Also, timber wolves are very sociable. I’d the occasion rises again, ask their owner to introduce you and settle in for a good time.)

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Anyway, I was sitting there across from a woman and her dog. The breed looked familiar to me, but I was having trouble placing it. So I was staring at it and it was staring at me. That went for a minute or so and then I asked her what breed it was since I couldn't figure it out. She replied, it's a Timberwolf. That's when it clicked with the mottled grey coat and overly long snout. It had never occurred to me that I would end up at a party with a freaking wolf. Then I realized that I was staring down a wolf which was probably a bad idea and looked away.
How big was the wolf?

dave2008

Legend
For real. At least in coastal states. A few days ago I posted this comparison, and why I need to move to the midwest lol. Twice the house for half the cost.

View attachment 309905
View attachment 309906
Yep, I'm getting ready to move from just north of that Ohio house to Seattle and the cost of housing has been an eye opener. Luckily I don't need as much space in the new house, so I might net cost will not change much.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads