D&D General Nominate your favourite D&D villain!

Someone who has a better claim to be D&D's Darth Vader: Sarevok.

"I. Am. Your. Brother."

22918.jpg

HorusZA

Explorer
Easy: Bargle.
Everyone in my group is old enough to have encountered him and has his or her own story of how the evil wizard met his grizzly end, or the burning desire to see Aleena avenged!

Iry

Hero
Larloch

Hands down one of the biggest movers and shakers in the entire Forgotten Realms, a place already full of powerful wizards and ancient fallen empires. And so sneaky you didn’t even know he was behind half your favorite stories.

“When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.”

latest

Oofta

Legend
For a slightly different take on this, I'm going to nominate a villain that is known to literally dozens of people, all of whom have played in my home campaign.

Yes, I nominate all those named NPCs, made for home campaigns (or in my case kind of inherited and then stolen borrowed for my home campaign). The nameless, or named, lived for one session or multiple campaigns. Bringers or darkness and terror one and all.

Homebrew villains.

For my token villain I nominate my longest running villain Lady Svargiv, the black wizard. After unsuccessfully trying to sacrifice her own son at his coming of age ceremony to power her immortality she made a pact with dark powers and became an all-powerful lich bent on destruction of all mankind. Villain of several home campaigns, often behind the scenes.
Female Lich.jpg

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
Baron Ludwig Von Hendriks, aka The Black Eagle Baron (Western Karameikos), runs slaver operations of The Iron Ring within Karameikos.

Edit to Add: In cahoots with a certain magic-user whose name begins with a “B” and ends in an “argle”
2FB9371A-D4DB-4A79-BB3B-DF65C5F4DF1F.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove ads