Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019!

It’s that time of year again! Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019. As a reminder, here are last year’s Top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s that time of year again! Nominate your favourite RPG podcasts of 2019. As a reminder, here are last year’s Top 10.

rpg_podcast.jpg

The winners last year in each category were The Good Friends of Jackson Elias (talk) and The Adventure Zone (actual play). As winners, they enter the Hall of Fame, secure in their victory for evermore, and aren't eligible this year.

Nomimate your favourite podcast by posting the podcast’s name and a link to the podcast in the comments below.

Rules:
  • there are two categories: TALK (news, reviews, opinions, interviews etc) and ACTUAL PLAY.
  • must have released at least 3 new episodes in 2019
  • the main focus must be tabletop RPGs
  • must not be your own podcast
  • must include a link to the podcast’s web page; no link, no nom!
  • list the individual podcasts, not producers who might make multiple podcasts; be specific which you mean
  • podcasts only, please, not Twitch streams, videos, TV shows, YouTube channels, etc., however awesome those things are!
Feel free to say why.

As always, if it’s not nominated, it won’t be in the main poll.

Nominations open for one week, until Tuesday 17th December. The poll will come shortly thereafter. The results will fittingly initially be announced in our podcast and posted here as an article later.

One final note. I do this every year, just like the the Anticipated RPG poll. However, unlike individual RPGs, podcasts are on ongoing venture. I'd like to note in advance that a podcast can only win this poll once.

Krippe81

Villager
I want to nominate Sweden Rolls - actual play.
They are from Sweden and speak english ofcourse. Andreas Lundström is the starter of the pod and the GM. He makes his own musik in the pod. He also got some of his music on kickstarter (Call of Chutulu etc) He also got 4 actress that are playing in the rpg, that's make it all soo good. At first they don't had played any rpg but now they are soo good.
If you don't believe me try the first episode in Forbidden Lands on Spotify or other pod-player.

Davepaters

Villager
I would like to nominate the Grognard files for podcast of the year. A combination of humour, insight, biscuits and gaming. What's not to adore in that mix?
There is though one distinction that puts it above all others and that is the hugely positive community that has grown around it of people who become invested in making like minded fans feel welcome and valued, which I believe to be as important as the promotion of our hobby....And biscuits.

coz

Explorer
I'd like to nominate the following talk show podcasts:

The main Know Direction podcast - I don't even play Pathfinder and I find it entertaining - especially their PaizoCon and GenCon seminar coverage every year knowdirectionpodcast.com

Spellburn - DCC. spellburn.com

The edition Wars podcast - an examination of D&D across all editions. Edition Wars

Cypher Speak - All things Cypher system. Cypher Speak

Theosaurus22

Villager
I would love to put forward The Stubborn Heroes under the actual play category. Their episodes are fun and full of laughter, and the world they have built is genuinely interesting and filled with such deep and rich lore! I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

Remove ads