Obi-Wan Kenobi (spoilers)

How is it a hidden room that nobody sees? Obi-wan finds it by following main corridors on the way to the interrogation rooms.
Tala says it's hidden when she hacks the computers. That's what draw her attention to it. Obi-Wan was presumably guided by the Force. Or possibly Tala, it's not made clear how much she is doing to help him along his way.

BrokenTwin

Biological Disaster
No, the "trophy" interpretation doesn't make sense. Vader is pragmatic, not sentimental. And you can't use it to intimidate your enemies if you keep it hidden. As I said earlier, the amber gives away the true reason for preserving those force users.
Vader is the biggest drama queen in the series. Almost everything he does from the word go is (badly) trying to manage his traumas and seek a sense of control over his life. I can fully imagine him keeping a trophy room full of frozen/dead Jedi as a way to assert himself over that aspect of his past. And repeatedly exposing yourself to your traumas to keep the pain fresh and emotions powerful seems like a very Sith thing to do.

pukunui

Legend
Tala says it's hidden when she hacks the computers. That's what draw her attention to it. Obi-Wan was presumably guided by the Force. Or possibly Tala, it's not made clear how much she is doing to help him along his way.
Yeah, Tala's assistance seems mostly limited to opening the underwater door then providing Obi-Wan with a distraction so he can free Leia. He seems to find his way to Leia (via the "trophy" room) on his own. I suppose Tala also gave him the code stick thing that let him access that restricted area too. (I was actually a bit surprised that her officer clearance was good enough to access that area, to be honest.)

Vader is the biggest drama queen in the series. Almost everything he does from the word go is (badly) trying to manage his traumas and seek a sense of control over his life. I can fully imagine him keeping a trophy room full of frozen/dead Jedi as a way to assert himself over that aspect of his past. And repeatedly exposing yourself to your traumas to keep the pain fresh and emotions powerful seems like a very Sith thing to do.
While I agree, I think if the Jedi corpses are anyone's trophies, they're the inquisitors', not Vader's. Fortress Inquisitorius isn't Vader's castle, even if they do look similar. I would think he would keep his personal trophies closer to home, in his own basement, not his minions' basement. (The father of one of my childhood friends was a bow hunter, and he kept his taxidermied trophies in the basement, out of sight from polite company. We used to call it the basement of death.)

Last edited:

I was actually a bit surprised that her officer clearance was good enough to access that area, to be honest.
Rogue (Spy): expertise in Slicing and Deception.
While I agree, I think if the Jedi corpses are anyone's trophies, they're the inquisitors', not Vader's. Fortress Inquisitorius isn't Vader's castle, even if they do look similar.
Exposing trauma is why Vader lives on Mustafar. But as Anakin, his quarters were generally cluttered with construction projects, not souvenirs. and Vader doesn't bring luggage with him when he is aboard star destroyers. Unlike Kylo Ren.

S1E4

Talla just lands at Darth Castle? Because she has some codes? Some how it should not be that easy....

And guess on imperials listen for random transmissions and pick up the two of them talking

It's a bit odd that Reva thinks a 10 year old knows "so much" about everything.

Why is Reva SO SURE Ben is dead? He got burned a bit and then GOT AWAY......so why does she jump to "oh he is dead"

The little girl hand cuffs are so cute.....as if Leia could even hurt a fly

And even odder that Leia is "so strong" she can resist mind scans

Sure is CONVENIENT Darth Vader just decides to hang out in space

Sure is nice to see Evil Women in the Empire and Star Wars

Guess Star Wars does not have Transparent Aluminum.....

Guess Broken Ben had no escape plan?

So....do the Rebels fly speeders like planes, is that right? I thought speeders had to stay close to the ground?

And how do a couple of old speeders get so close to Darth Castle? The Empire has radar or such, right?

And how does the sewage ship get on to Planet Darth for that matter? Do they have imperial sewage codes

And again I ask.....Vaders hands are all machine, right? So how does he use and shape the Force through them?

Remove ads