Occupants of Red Dragon Inn

SlagMortar

First Post
I am volunteering to maintain a post about who is currently in the Red Dragon. I saw some discussion earlier about it so consider this a temporary solution if anyone wants something more formal. I was thinking up adventure ideas and was compiling a list of people in the tavern anyway so I figured I'd make it public and in a place I can maintain it easily. This is not a promise of an upcoming adventure. If I missed anyone who would like to be on the list, drop me a post.

The names followed by class and level in a SPOILER block.

Active (Posted in the last week or two):
Boog
Level 2 Psion (Telepath)
Juliana
Level 2 Psi-Warrior
Ogrin
Level 1 Rogue/Level 2 Fighter
Raserit
Level 3 Barbarian
Ridik Keita
Level 2 Cleric

Last edited:

SlagMortar

First Post
Mostly abitrary. I didn't want to look back through the thread any farther than that right now. I'll try to keep it updated and add an inactive section for characters who haven't posted in a week or two weeks, but didn't want to give the impression that I had dug back that far yet. I'll add a "Not Active (comming soon)" line.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Oh, okay. I was worried two days would be the cut-off time for activity. That's way too short. Two weeks is better, I think.

SlagMortar

First Post
Maybe a better place for this would be a post in the "Character Tracking and Interface Thread." Any suggestions from a judge? It is character tracking and that way it would be stickied.

azmodean

First Post
I think this is a really great idea and I appreciate you pitching in for it. Perhaps at some point we could make a rule that you need to post here when you enter or leave the RDA? (not counting the current situation for instance where about 10 people are leaving temporarily but all but 6 will be returning shortly.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases