Of Vile Darkness

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"Invite the three posing as slavers up, and have your minions take the slaves. The slaves can be separated and destroyed in detail, after the slavers are killed here. They will, most likely, protest this; offer to let one of the slavers stay with the slaves. If we can kill even one of them without the others knowing it, I can take his form and try to draw them out."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Very well then, I shall instruct my Slavemaster to bring them up. Would some of you care to go downstairs to see to the others?" the Baroness asks sweetly. "There is a hidden staircase that leads from this room down to the room where they are waiting. It will only admit those with the blackest of hearts, so there is no fear of them swarming up here."

Rybaer

First Post
Lord Torr Stormrider - human weretiger/rogue/fighter

"I agree that we should wait here and all deal with the slavers first," Torr says. "Divide and conquer is a tried and true method."

linnorm

Explorer
Ralam Human Rogue 5 / Assassin 7

"Agreed, quick and efficient is the best way. When they arrive up here I will be invisible. Hopefully that will allow me to get at least one good shot."

Hmm, if they are suspicious and check for invisible people that may not work. *Ralam looks around the room for a good place to lie in wait.*

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
*Aekir removes a dagger from his belt and hands it hilt first to Ralam.*

“That is Lifesong, she is an excellent first strike weapon. She holds the life energies of those she has slain, when you desire it of her, she will release the energy destructively to her target. I will retrieve her when this is over.”

“Be aware there is a good chance we shall be facing someone who can detect evil, but I assume you know your business.”

*He turns to the others in the room.*

“So the plan is we call the slavers here and when we have them closed in the room, we attack. Then when we have dispatched the slavers we go down to where the slaves are being held and dispatch them.”

“I am best in close combat, which is primarily where I intend to be.”

Remove ads