• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off-line Character Builder and the Skill Power Feat

Ketjak

Malicious GM
Hi,

I have a player who previously chose Skill Power and now we can't seem to a) find it and b) assign it to his character. He can access the power (Endure Pain) just fine as an option for his second level utility powers.

Am I missing something or was the feat errata'd away before the last update or is this a bug that will never be fixed? If it isn't a bug, what category is it under?

We're using the character in a few hours, so quick advice or help is appreciated most

Thanks,

Ket

samursus

Explorer
Don't know how to help you with your problem, but just thought I would let you know the Offline Character Builder is no longer being supported by WotC (I don't even think you can download it from them anymore). So, no fixes in the future.

In the Online CB the feat still works fine, so it probably hasn't been errata'ed.

The only other thing to suggest is make sure you have the needed skill Trained? Endurance I believe for endure pain.

Skill Power is under the Heroic Tier Feats header and should also show up if you type it in the search bar. The character in question should be 2nd level or higher; the feat won't show if you have selected the level 1 feat or human bonus feat. The power is assigned in the Powers Tab -> Power Choice Checklist.

Ketjak

Malicious GM
Hmm.

Skill Power appears in the Retraining tab - thanks, Tony, I didn't think of that. I wonder why it doesn't appear in the main feat list, though.

Thanks, Sam. I was a subscriber until the online CB came out and the character is trained in Endurance.

Thanks,

Ket

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads