• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off On The Rim

deadestdai

First Post
Click Crosshairs on
Click crosshairs off
Click crosshairs on
Click crosshairs off.

Getting impatient, Rytt repeatedly targetted the landing bay doors and flicked the switch to turn the targetting system off again.

He switched on the intercom and hissed What is going on? Are we leaving? Are we staying? Has her magesty chosen which shade of pink would suit our current situation? I'm sure we won't be doing anything until that particular emergency is taken care of. He turned off the 'com with a smirk.

Twi-lek females were easier to understand. They only needed discipline and were not allowed to choose their own garments. Humans...... Bah.

His nerf jerky now gone he decided to head to the galley to see what they called "food" on this barge.

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
deadestdai said:
He switched on the intercom and hissed What is going on? Are we leaving? Are we staying? Has her magesty chosen which shade of pink would suit our current situation? I'm sure we won't be doing anything until that particular emergency is taken care of.

Daos raises his eyebrows. Okay, the Twi'lek was brave, he'd give him that.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz can't contain a smirk which spreads across his large reptilian face, and twiddles his thumbs as he tries to quickly come up with something to take the Princess' attention away from any wrath she might bring down on Rytt. Thats only if she doesn't ignore him though.

"Princess, it appears you've painted all your nails different colours. I'm used to you maintaining a consistant colour, are you trying something new?" he asks, trying to sound curious.

KitanaVorr

First Post
The princess sighed. "Well then, that settles it. We're back on schedule. No astroid belt, no lingering in the middle of nowhere. I'll have to change location and dressmaker for the usual safeguards, but I am not missing that party!"

Then as Rytt so rudely interrupted her with his speech, she frowned slightly. Waving a hand at Lance and Talon, she continued as if the Twi'lek had not interrupted her, but her next words weren't so nice. "Can one of you go back there and either shoot him or lock him up?"

Then she glanced at Klurtz. "I'm just picking another color..." her mind searched for his name but failed to come up with it so she just ended it with a distracted smile. "So now that is all settled, are we ready to go? Obviously we'll file a fake flight plan with the tower."

OOC: She would pick a planet that had a reasonable city population and a popular dressmaker, but is not on the usual list that she visits

((It would help out if you guys have the Revised Core Book...its got a fairly good galactic map on it...page 208-209. Basically, there aren't any major planets except for Gamorr and Barab I, which are both very primitive, on your end of Hutt Space. Its a pretty empty side of space...the closest area of space that's got anything up to the Princess' scale(or even slightly close) is pretty much on the other side of the Rim.))

Seemingly out of no where, there was a loud metallic noise. It didn't take long, however, for the crew to realize it was just the bay doors opening up. As it slowly opened them up to the almost green sky above, a text message came through.
"...You're clear, Phoenix...."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
((It would help out if you guys have the Revised Core Book...its got a fairly good galactic map on it...page 208-209. Basically, there aren't any major planets except for Gamorr and Barab I, which are both very primitive, on your end of Hutt Space. Its a pretty empty side of space...the closest area of space that's got anything up to the Princess' scale(or even slightly close) is pretty much on the other side of the Rim.))

"Gamorr and Barab are the nearest inhabited planets, but I'd prefer to avoid them if possible. The natives are low-tech, but violent. Our best bet may be to circle around towards Bothawui; the Bothans are unlikely to try anything directly threatening, and they may be able to tell us more about what's going on, if we can afford it."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Daos shakes his head. "And sell us out to anyone else who can afford it. You can't trust Bothans. Sneaky little bastards." He grins. "I like the sound of Barab and Gamorr, though. Dumb and violent natives with less firepower than me." Visions of cargo cultism dance behind Daos' shining eyes. He shakes his head as if to clear it. "No dresses there, though," he says differentially to Kai. "As the princess wishes." After all, she's as sure to get us into a firefight as a drunken barful of Gamorreans.

Remove ads