• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off On The Rim

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Daos shakes his head. "And sell us out to anyone else who can afford it. You can't trust Bothans. Sneaky little bastards."

"True, but on Gamorr, all we'd be able to do is hide out and wait. Perhaps Bimmisaari? The Bimms are peaceful, technologically adept, and entirely fair. If Black Sun's behind it, they won't have any existing infrastructure there, so we'd have a good shot of going unnoticed. It is a bit of a trip, though; we'd have to circle briefly through Bothan space. Unless you fancy a Maw run, Talon?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

Talon wastes no time when the shield opens as he fires the phoenix from its docking station. He calls over his shoulder, "You might want to strap yourselves in back their. They had plently of time to setup an ambush."

He reaches over in drops in a few cordinates into the hyperspace terminal simply stating, "Just in case." as he does it. The terminal starts to process the newly inserted cordinates.

As he pilots the ship threw the lower atmosphere he replies to Lance, "As much as I would like to do a Maw run I'm not going to risk are cargo, Bimmisaari works for me."

OOC: Cordinates lead to NOTHING... other than the spot where he rotated through in a broken TIE fighter.

Sorry for the spell errors, I'll fix them later when I have a machine with spell check.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Talon wastes no time when the shield opens as he fires the phoenix from its docking station. He calls over his shoulder, "You might want to strap yourselves in back their. They had plently of time to setup an ambush."

He reaches over in drops in a few cordinates into the hyperspace terminal simply stating, "Just in case." as he does it. The terminal starts to process the newly inserted cordinates.

As he pilots the ship threw the lower atmosphere he replies to Lance, "As much as I would like to do a Maw run I'm not going to risk are cargo, Bimmisaari works for me."

OOC: Cordinates lead to NOTHING... other than the spot where he rotated through in a broken TIE fighter.

Sorry for the spell errors, I'll fix them later when I have a machine with spell check.

Lance swiftly moves to his launch station, the laser turret.

deadestdai

First Post
Looking up from the premade stew that he had heated up, Rytt curses and tries to carry the bowl to his own cosole position as the ship rises, doing his best not to spill it all as he careens from bulkhead to bulkhead on the way.

Strapping in with some difficulty, he tries his best to eat the stew as fsat as possible, both without burning himself and/or spilling it alll over the place or on himself.

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Daos ambles over to the cockpit and has a seat. He lazily straps himself into the seat and pulls his virboblade out of his pocket and puts it in his lap. He stares off into space with the blade humming on and off, on and off...

((Talon and Daos:
You both notice a quick streak across the sensor board just below you that disappears within a second. Other than the Phoenix, you guys are the only thing up at the moment.
))

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

Talon not one to waste words jerks the controls and the ship with them to the side. Unsure what he saw he would rather not take the chance that it was a projectile of some sort, “That would be an affirmative.”

Yelling over his shoulder to the others, “If your not strapped in yet consider this last call!”

He also calls out the heading and bearing of the signal to the others while he looks anxiously at the sensor panel hoping that their sudden change in direction will cause the “blip” to come back into focus.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads