• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off On The Rim

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Talon replies to Rytt, “If it does its not worth the credit it cost or it’s an obvious decoy but do it anyway I guess.” He leaves it up to Rytt to do though.

Yelling back to Lance, “I was think more like half way there and just stopping out in the middle of know where… If they are as well supplied as they could be their ships would be able to make it to Bimmisaari long before us and they could meet us when we landed.”

"If we stop in the middle of nowhere, we'll have nothing to protect us but these little popguns. On Bimmisaari, we'll at least have local law enforcement to keep them subtle."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

“And do we know anyone in the Bimmisaari law enforcement?” He thinks back to their time there and adds, “Well that likes us that is. We might have nothing but “popguns” but I still think stopping in the middle of nowhere will cause some surprise and enough time for a little surgery.”

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Daos watches with silent amusement as his pessemistic and emotionlessly delivered prediction- meant as a joke- is taken as unmodulated fact. My, these people are paranoid he thinks appreciatively. But he's too entertained to tell them otherwise.

ooc: In and out of character. :D

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz shrugs.

"Though both ideas have drawbacks I'd be more inclined to go with Lance's idea," he says, "I'd hate to rely on having to surprise them with a sudden stop halfway through the trip, but its makes no real difference. The sooner we come to a decision the better."

deadestdai

First Post
Rytt thought on Talon's words, he wasn't all that in tune with technology outside of simple hand-held tracking devices and his trusty blasters, so the man was probably right. But it was worth a try just to make sure all bases were being covered, plus that way no-one could blame "him" for not doing his job.

(OOC: not sure what kind of check this would come under.)

deadestdai

First Post
A satisfying (Though a little unnerving) feeling passed across Rytt's being. There was a stinking bug on the hull. He flipped on the com' Guys, my scan has picked up some sort of device attatched to our hull. On our underside. A homer or otherwise, I can't tell. One of you space jocky's will have to go surf in Zero Grav and find out which it is.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
deadestdai said:
A satisfying (Though a little unnerving) feeling passed across Rytt's being. There was a stinking bug on the hull. He flipped on the com' Guys, my scan has picked up some sort of device attatched to our hull. On our underside. A homer or otherwise, I can't tell. One of you space jocky's will have to go surf in Zero Grav and find out which it is.

"Talon? Here, halfway, or on Bimmisaari?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

Talon thumbs the internal comms, “Yeah I’m nor surprised. Thanks Rytt.” Letting go of the comms and speaking in general, “If I'm doing it I'm game for halfway.”

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Talon thumbs the internal comms, “Yeah I’m nor surprised. Thanks Rytt.” Letting go of the comms and speaking in general, “If I'm doing it I'm game for halfway.”

"I'd prefer to do it on land. Less vulnerable than hanging out in the middle of empty space."

Remove ads