• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off to War (always recruiting) OCC Year 2:

Axel

First Post
Fighting defensively and praying for luck is Alden's only hope without one of the Gnolls stepping in to give a flank. He does +1d6 damage fighting defensively (Deadly Defence Feat) and winds up with an AC of 16. Not high...but enough for the claws to miss more often than not. Essentially, he needs 2 hits (on a 17 or 18, can't remember the Krenshar's AC) or 1 crit (given the difficulty of a hit a crit is very unlikely) to settle the job.

Given 2 hits will finish him in all probability (or 1 hit from the bite) his odds are not good! Still...I've seen stranger things happen in my RP "career". It may also be part of the story... Otherwise, oh well. He isn't the first and won't be the last character of mine to wind up face down on a muddy road to nowhere. :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That's because they are roll players.

And the dice roller has given out good rolls this week I got a 20 to hit and a 20 to confirm this week. Just lucky for you it was in another game. :p

HM

Zerith

First Post
I don't like Double posting but I think I need to >_<

HB, How did Tio attempt to heal Alexander? going though the steps of it can help us post, expectantly at this juncture were I can only describe how Alexander is lying down on the ground. But also becuse there are some details about him, that depending on how he was treated, might have been unvieled. (nothing game changing, just details) and if it is time to unveil them I think that I should know :/

Herobizkit

Adventurer
... I used the Heal skill untrained. All I'm attempting to do is stabilize your characters (stop them from losing more HP). I'm afraid you won't see the light of day for some time. :X

Remove ads