• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off to War (always recruiting) OCC Year 2:

Axel

First Post
Ha! You assume Alden will wake Alexander. What if he robs you and leaves you for dead eh? There is no "good" component to his alignment... :devil:

Zerith

First Post
I only said he would e pissed when he wakes, I have not said at who yet, and yes, rob from a noble man who is a mage, and Alexander tends to be Highly vengeful. and their is no evil component so Alben can't kill Alex to prevent said thirst of vengeance. And even if he could, Scrying is so helpful. I wonder what his lunatic father would do?:hmm:

And then there are the Gnolls, and he is a prophesied figure to them.
Yes, robe him in front of seven of them when any given one of them could beat Alden to a pulp :yawn:

;)

Axel

First Post
Haha...there is no guarantee both characters won't end up in the cooking pot at this rate. :blush: I need a flank damnit! Level 1 rogues are terrible at 1-on-1 combat...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Should only take one hit. But then again it should take only one hit to take out Alden.

So wonder if the three attacks coming up will all miss? I did just roll back to back 20's with the EnWorld Die roller in another game so I am out of those for the month. :p

HM

Zerith

First Post
How do you figure? Alden must first hit it and then do 6 damage: he has to hit it at full 1d6; meaning assuming he hits he needs a hard 6 or a critical with at lest averageish damage: his odds are not good to do either.
and giving that he just got a comical miss... Yesh ^^;

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
He is due a good hit after all the misses. Although he did pass the Will save, hmmm...

Was that his good roll for this combat I wonder. :erm:

HM

Zerith

First Post
Two things:

One: He must get two good roles.
Two: Its not us the players who get owed a good roll, its the 'dice' that is owed a good roll.

Its the printable of rolling out all the 1s from dice. Dos not matter who rolls them the odds the of what is due changes on the dice, not the player (unless the player knows how to roll what they want of cores)

Lets say Player A rolls the ones out of three dice. the odds are exceedingly low that any of those dice will roll a 1 again regardless of it being Player A, B, C, D, or even the GM who rolls it. and we must remember, we are sharing our dice with what, thousands of other players any given minute? o_O;

Remove ads