• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official new address for the YB! (web) Generator and also YBA (web) Generator

Lady Diamond

First Post
Midknight's site is the current site. My site may stay "up" but it will not be updated. So, it's advisable to delete favorites/bookmarks to the Creationdynamic site.

Wicht

Hero
Thanks to all for the work in making this transfer work :)

And now for one minor cosmetic request.

The word 'Bastard' as has been commented on before has the potential to get some of us in hot water when it is displayed prominently on our computer. Thus the advent of "thug" and the name YB. However the generator is still something of an eyesore in this regard. Just thought I would mention a concern, one which gets me a lecture about once a week from my spouse.

MidKnight

First Post
No problem Wicht - I'll replace the 2.0 rules with the 2.1 rules within the hour.

Are they totally current on the page?? (Just don't want to miss anything)

And what would you like the top line changed to on the Generator? I could just remove it and Bold out the Chambra Insult thingie...

MidKnight

First Post
Double check the 2.1 rules (Reiella already had them in there) on the current site please - I made some color changes in order to make it easier to read. And I have changed title on the Gen page itself and removed the Bastard stuff...

Let me know what you think here please.

MidKnight

Phoenix8008

First Post
Looks good to me MidKnight. If you are cleaning up the graphic Bastardness of the site though, you should probably wipe out the top of the Advancement page also. It's full of it. :eek:

I'm glad that the advancement page finally has the boxes around all the sections like it was supposed to. It looks so much better like that IMHO. :D

[added]Also, you might take out the "Pay or Drop" at the bottom of each Sash level as this might contribute to the confusion of this as a buffer between Tiers instead of at each rank like the rules say. Obviously, I was confused and wrong when I put it in there originally.

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Thanks for reminding me about that one Phoenix, I completely forgot about the stuff on the advancement page. And I'll remove the pay or drop stuff as well.

Thanks

Phoenix8008

First Post
OK, last thing I can think of for now, but it's cosmetic. You might want to put links to the Generator, Advancement, and FAQ pages at the top of the Rules page.

As for the background, I think it was once under the same style sheet as the Generator page, but that style sheet wiped out the boxes around each section of the table for some reason. You might just change the background color to grey to make it look a little better.

Remove ads