• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official new address for the YB! (web) Generator and also YBA (web) Generator

reiella

Explorer
The 2.1 rules should have been up there initially, that was the bundle I've sent MidKnight both times at least :).

Might also be worthwhile to place a link in the rules page to the YB 2.1 Any questions thread (for matter of central clarifications).

MidKnight

First Post
I have done a few updates to the site - added (and moved) link bars to the advancement and rules pages. Changed background color on the advancement page. As well as cleaned up the general "Bastardness" of the site.

Anything else?

Thanks,
MidKnight

ps - I intend to speak with charter about the slow load time on the site within the next 24 hours, thanks for being patient.

Phoenix8008

First Post
MidKnight said:
Anything else?

Well, one thing actually. The 'Rules' page links were copied from the advancement page without changes apearently, because they have a link to the 'Rules' page, but 'Advancement' is just bolded and not a link.

MidKnight

First Post
Oopps!!

Sorry, your right. I did copy them from the other page. Completely forgot to change that part though - I'll take care of it when I get home tonight.

MidKnight

First Post
Corrected my mistake...

Just completed a total run through of the web-gen. Everything seems to be working well now.

Dare I ask again... :D

Anything else??

MidKnight

First Post
Should be. After the reaming I gave those people! Just kidding...

I had a nice polite conversation with them about the page and they were very cooperative.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Here is something I just noticed. The YBA generator is still appearently only on Lady Diamond's site. Are these going to be moved over as well, or did she only want to get rid of the YB! ones? I would hate to be in the middle of Wicht's Lair when the YBA generator page suddenly dissapears. :eek: :(

Remove ads