[Offline][NYC-Queens][5thEd] Looking for 1 more player to join a new campaign starting soon!

Andrew Kozer

First Post
As the title says, I am looking for one more player to join up with me and some other like minded individuals to play in a campaign I am starting up using D&D 5th Edition rules.

It will be one of the published adventures and more geared towards survival. (I don't want to spoil the surprise)

I will be hosting the game at my apartment and would run it Bi-Weekly, as in every other week.

I would like to do a Session 0 this Sunday 7/2 starting in the afternoon to meet and greet and make characters. If we get done early enough we could even begin playing!

Sunday is not necessarily going to be the day that it will run regularly. That is up for discussion still.

Preferably players with some experience with D&D but I am open to new players as well. Also 21 and up is a must as some drinks are welcome to the table, coasters will be provided ;)

Currently I have 3 players set and ready so I am looking for 1 more to make a party of 4

Let me know of any questions or comments and I will be glad to answer!

PM me with some info about yourself and such if you are interested.

P.S. I have two cats which I know can be a deal breaker to some that are allergic.

Remove ads