• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK, we have a problem [please read!]

brehobit

Explorer
I haven't read the whole thread, but for advertising, have you considered project wonderful? Looks very reasonable and might work better than the current scheme. You lose 25%, but it might be worth trying for a month or so.

Mark

jillianhw

First Post
Problems with funding, hey? Well, I can sympathize and would like to help out. I have an online book, Guardians of Myth: Legends Reborn, which is available online at Lulu.com. It can be downloaded for free and purchased for $9.52. I cannot offer any of the proceeds from the free downloads, but I will offer to donate any proceeds made from book purchases in the next month. I will donate $0.80 for each book sold (that is the total profit I receive from each) for the next month (June 16-July 16). It may not be much, but it seems like you guys have a pretty good thing going here and I don't really need the money.

Namaste
Jillian

So.... how are we doing? Seems to me that it's been awhile now; long enough for a large number of people to up their contribution to ENWorld, anyway. Are we out of the red yet?

Torx

First Post
Had to wait for PayPal before I could support. Hope this helps, and I'm sure I'll enjoy my new search feature! :D

KiwiGlen

First Post
I've only just realised my CS account has expired too. I gave my email address for notification messages, so it would be good if I got a 30-day warning.

I only noticed it because I couldn't search on messages!

Remove ads