• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Old-school dungeon crawl using 5e playtest rules

Leif

Adventurer
If it's alright with everyone, I would like to continue playing Aeiyan in this game. I regret my over-reaction over the past several days to my having lost connectivity here. It shouldn't happen again. (I doubt I'll be changing my e-mail address here again.)
I think most, if not all, of us have been there, [Big] Brother. No harm, no foul. Let's play us some D&D!

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION]: Playing -- or trying to. :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On another note: I know it's not my turn to post next IC, because the most recent post is mine.
Are we still doing this?

wedgeski

Adventurer
Present!

I enjoy playing with you guys, but (with due recognition that I'm not the most prolific poster in the game, by a long shot), I would like things to move a *little* more quickly.

Li Shenron

Legend
I enjoy playing with you guys, but (with due recognition that I'm not the most prolific poster in the game, by a long shot), I would like things to move a *little* more quickly.

You are right, I am sorry I always post scarcely myself.

Note that right now, your characters have secured a fairly safe spot in the adventure, so at least for the moment it's a bit more up to you to get going than threats to force you to :)

Leif

Adventurer
Don't worry about me. I wouldn't make a comment, humorous or not, if my life depended on it. I'm just waiting here, quietly in a corner.

Leif

Adventurer
So anybody want to really try to mess with the DM and leave the dungeon to do something totally different? :D

Last edited:

Li Shenron

Legend
I hope you're not disappointed by the "key incident". You all seemed quite confident that the key would open that door... I was almost tempted at winging something there, but I had promised myself that I wouldn't do that anymore :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads