Old timers?

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
But I still pronounced the “EN” as a single syllable, even after I knew who Eric Noah was.

So do I.
Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
But I still pronounced the “EN” as a single syllable, even after I knew who Eric Noah was.
Had to pop in to say I love this. The verb "to enworld" really captures how I feel about dungeon mastery. :giggle:
I may have to adopt that.

I showed up on ENWorld for the first time in 2008. I don't remember why it took me so long; I suspect my experience was similar to @Stormonu's and I was a Gleemax refugee. Recently back after a long hiatus. Hoping to stick around.

hedgeknight

Explorer
I joined in January 2007, but I lurked a few years before that. I disappear from time to time, but some news or tidbit always brings me back.

Jasperak

Explorer
2. February 2002. Almost certainly before that. Also played in CM for awhile. Is that still a thing? And where has the squirrel been hiding?

I printed this out years ago and still read it every once in a while. I miss the pictures though.

I took a while to get here. I was posting on rec.games.frp.misc in 1992, then was on the forge (not sure those dates), then rpg.net around 2005, and then enworld in 2008. That was about the time I started playing D&D regularly.

An Advertisement

Advertisement4