• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Level-up complete. Empower spell and quicken spell metamagics (to keep with the blaster theme).
Replaced sleep with miror image, and added telekinesis.

Good times! ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Creamsteak

Explorer
Do you guys want to switch inspiration mechanics? I'm trying something else out there where the players control it. Only one character can have it at a time, and that person gets to choose when to give the inspiration to someone else. They can only use the inspiration once per time they have it. This takes it out of my control, as I barely pay attention to that mechanism.

I'd, for now, give the first Inspiration to Carradoc for his inner monologue on his "tactical retreat".

Jago

Explorer
They can only use the inspiration once per time they have it. This takes it out of my control, as I barely pay attention to that mechanism.

So does this mean if you have it, and you use it, it must immediately go to someone else? Or you use it, you now cannot use it, but you still get to arbitrate when someone else gets it?

Creamsteak

Explorer
So does this mean if you have it, and you use it, it must immediately go to someone else? Or you use it, you now cannot use it, but you still get to arbitrate when someone else gets it?

The latter. You can even give it to someone without using it. At the table I'm using a d120 that gets passed around so that there is a visible "thing" for it.

[MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], any room here for me again? I had a miserable late spring and summer but am now able to resume online activity. If you'll have me and if there's room.

Remove ads