• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Academy of Drell

Dalamar

Adventurer
It's actually here

Attachments

• victor.jpg
    victor.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 155

Lichtenhart

First Post
Dalamar, it's perfect. Thank you very much!
I owe you a favor. Just tell me anything I can do for you (e.g. italian, latin or ancient greek translations; i use them for verbal components :))

Dalamar

Adventurer
I don't think the translations will be of use right now as all of my chars are psions. But I'll keep that in mind, altho the editing took only about 3 mins.
Most of that went because I didn't remeber to save after coloring the eyes and messed up with the scar.
And I still think light blue suit would suit :)p) him better, or maybe gray.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Re: Pic info

evileeyore said:
Hey, Gnomeworks ... where did you get your pics?

I got mine off of the psionics conversion project's page (see my .sig, though you can't find it if you're not a part of the project - it's in the photos section). I have no info on where it came from, who drew it, or what... I can email the pic to you, though.

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Home strecth on the web site.

I just have to retype the character sheets into the 2 formats I want to display.

Oh, I found the home site of War of Genesis. Thats where Hyung-Tae Kim's art was originally placed.

Two words of warning;

1) I overloaded their geocities server with my repeated viewing. Heheheheheheh.... sweet delicious revenge...

2) _E_V_E_R_Y_ page you view will attempt to install some crazy cursor program... hence the sweet revenge comment earlier...

and their really aren't any new pics (okay their are a couple... and they are worth it)... I was mostly huntng down copyright info... which was on their 1st page in really small letters at the bottom of the screen... grrrrrr

Editted to add: this is a semi preview of the end site... keeping in mind that the pictures at the bottom will be for other four characters... And I plan to align the characters name/links under (or over whichever is appropriate) to their picture. And one more thing... keep in mind if this made no sense I have been awake 20 hours so I will sleep now... I'll read this tommorrow to see how *yawn* insensible I've been.

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
- sorry about not remembering Victor was unarmed; I'll make a note of it if it becomes necessary.

- Ellie is near Rallyn, they are about five feet apart, so within reach range of a touch spell.

- re: familiars and magic beasts... I read through T&B yesterday and I noticed that all the listed familiars who as non-familiars had some extraordinary sensory abilities also had them listed under the familiar write-up. Thus, the fiendish viper familiar has darkvision listed because it's got the fiendish template.

IC post in circa 1 hour.
Greg

Remove ads