• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Academy of Drell

novyet

First Post
Ok, so he would have triggered my readied action. That's what I needed to know. I also didn't ever notice how long that power lasts. 1 hour / level is pretty sweet. :)

Well Rallyn has a weapon now, so that's good.

Zhure

First Post
Dangit, double goofed. I forgot about the readied action. Besides, as a touch power, it can be manifested, then you can move and touch, all in the same round.

Yeah, Call Weaponry is *the* bomb 1st level power. If you take Inner Strenght->Talented->Trigger for it, it's a cheap way to get a long-lasting +4 weapon eventually.

Greg

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Hey Arana's player (sorry its 2:30 am, and the boards are so slow, I am not wasting time hunting down your handle) what is Arana's alignment?

Also what does Obscure Lore do?

I am adding the characters to the Dramatis Persona page and didn't know what bonuses ObLore gave. And I didn't have your alignment anywhere on the sheet.

Sleep nowish... zzzznnnnn

Editted to add: Ummm strike the alignment question. I found it. now sleep

Last edited:

perivas

First Post
I would prefer not defining alignments, but if you must, I would say that she's neutral good. As for Obscure Lore, it gives a +3 bonus to bardic knowledge checks.

Zhure

First Post
IC update soon, as long as the boards stay up. They were acting funny earlier.

To clarify, the horns were part of the helmet.

Greg

Lichtenhart

First Post
-Victor- Bardic lore turns up a recollection of the name Xargon as being associated with an ancient legend of a man dedicated to protecting the Empire from the giants who used to harass it in prehistory. One presumes the Book of Xargon is related to that somehow. According to the legends, Xargon was the undying leader of that particular group.

It was Perivas/Arana that asked you a Bardic Lore check. Is this information for me too anyway?

Does Yodwin's situation seem something I can ease with my last CLW?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads