• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Academy of Drell

Zhure

First Post
Update

I may check in once more today for some clarifications. I've got a lot of errands to do today and plan on seeing Spiderman before going to bed.

Tonight promises to be exhausting at work and then after a short nap, I've got a RL game Sunday morning, so there probably won't be anything else until Sunday evening (CT).

Greg

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Sorry about the Diplomacy confusion. I should have written more clearly. i am just so used to Diplomacy only affected reactions (and not even allowing you to give orders to NPCs...)

I meant it more as a "while Kith is being harsh and bossy, he manages to channel a bit of Jean-Luc, and keep everyone from getting totally pissed with his @ssh@lishness". It was more of a Kith is always on Con Artist mod even when he is so upset he takes responsibility and issues commands.

Kith really prefers to convince others that it was their idea in the first place. He really hates responsibility and being caught. So he almost nevers steps up like that. Only occasionaly, and usually when he can steal some elses thunder.

The older students (ie the ones who've been around) like Sildarin and Ryllan, would probably notice he wasn't himself (not like possessed, just off his game). The "younger' students like Ellie, Charlotte, and Victor probably don't know him well enough. (Maerath, Aranna, and Keith didn't provide enough info in their backgrounds for me to know where they fit.)

Anyway I'll be updating Kith's background in the next few days, so I'll keep ya notified,

Zhure

First Post
Couldn't fall asleep. Gonna try again. Posted a brief snippet in the IC thread. Will be back in about 9 hours and will try to have more then.

Greg

Tokiwong

First Post
Yeah keith is well he has been around for maybe a year or so... but he has kept to himself... and stands aloof... never going to party... training and learning... an excellent student... but not much else... till now...

Zhure

First Post
Quick update posted.

If anyone is getting skipped (Rallyn?) it's because I'm not seeing posts and assume you are busy IRL. I don't want to have your character take actions without your say-so, unless it's in a combat situation, and I don't want everyone to wait on you.

If you did post and I didn't reply in any way, it means I missed it and you have to give me the gentle DM nudge. Trying to track 7 players hither and yon can be distracting. :)

Greg

perivas

First Post
Opinion of Kith

I've been assuming Kith to be a jerk. Being ordered around is no fun for most people; but my favorite part about it is that evileeyore keeps spelling people's names wrong. To me, it reminds me of the a**hol* boss that can't ever get your name right, but keeps telling you sh*t you don't want to hear.

It's great. Don't change a thing, evileeyore. I don't take any of this stuff seriously and just love that special touch in misspelling names.

Remove ads