• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: D20 Modern Supers: The Orange County Eight (FULL)

What game should I run?

• Homebrew fantasy (see [url]http://www.catan.8m.com[/url]).

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Oriental Adventures.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Wheel of Time.

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • D20 Modern Supers with 4CtF.

Votes: 17 48.6%

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:
I feel like a really, really big smuck, but with between the number of players falling to 4.5 and everything going on with school and life and such, I'm going to have to put this game on hiatus until summer. I'll try to start it up again then with any of y'all that're still interested and some new recruits as well. Thanks for your patience! Feel free to flame me below! ;)

*starts up a barbecue*

Anybody for Gary-ka-bob?

hehe ;)

Well I already knew this was coming especially since I was the smuckette who gave him that idea...

*finds herself on the flame*

damn...

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

*starts up a barbecue*

Anybody for Gary-ka-bob?

hehe ;)

Well I already knew this was coming especially since I was the smuckette who gave him that idea...

*finds herself on the flame*

damn...

This does free up some time for you to start Metal Joe: Vietnam, though! ;) I haven't joined a new game in aaaaaaaaaages! :D

Keia

I aim to misbehave
garyh said:
I feel like a really, really big schmuck, but with between the number of players falling to 4.5 and everything going on with school and life and such, I'm going to have to put this game on hiatus until summer. I'll try to start it up again then with any of y'all that're still interested and some new recruits as well. Thanks for your patience! Feel free to flame me below! ;)

*sniff* . . . *sniffle* . . . (a single tear drops to the ground). First Firefly, the Farscape, now OC8 ?!? When will it end ?!? Cruel world!!

Keia;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:

This does free up some time for you to start Metal Joe: Vietnam, though! ;) I haven't joined a new game in aaaaaaaaaages! :D

LOL

I don't know if I can handle FIVE games to DM! The four I have aren't even remotely showing signs of slowing down! And that's not counting the ones I play in.

I know I must be insane!

But I do have really good players in all of them so that does make a big difference. (Like GoT where I just sit back and watch it all happen....)

Krizzel

First Post
garyh said:
Well she can't do that until I restart and finish the first mission anyway :p It will happen....arrrr!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads