• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: D20 Modern Supers: The Orange County Eight (FULL)

What game should I run?

• Homebrew fantasy (see [url]http://www.catan.8m.com[/url]).

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Oriental Adventures.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Wheel of Time.

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • D20 Modern Supers with 4CtF.

Votes: 17 48.6%

KitanaVorr

First Post
Krizzel said:
Being of the fine upstanding scandinavian stock that he is? Absolutely not :D

Damn...there goes the risque wallpaper that Anh was going to use for her room.

:D

I guess she'll just have to daydream...

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Not that I wouldn't mind some rping time, but we need to get out of the meeting first, don't we? ;)

Dunno if you saw in the IC thread, but I'm giving everyone a few hours to respond to Lt. Liberty's last statement, and then I'm going to move up the time to Tuesday, and you can go research with the dreamy Doc. Harrison. :D

KitanaVorr

First Post
Also to let people know

real-life is catching up fast, so for the next week or so I won't be able to post as often as I normally do unless i can get a few things done first

I'll try to post at least once a day on every thread and definitely at least once a day on the threads I DM.

;)

And the connections been sucking too so that hampers everyone signing on.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I think myself and mirthcard are looking for security to interact with (or anyone else). I think we discussed what we were going to do: get clearance from the security on duty, head to the locker room to change into costume, scout the area, when finished -drink beer. :D

Keia

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads