• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: D20 Modern Supers: The Orange County Eight (FULL)

What game should I run?

• Homebrew fantasy (see [url]http://www.catan.8m.com[/url]).

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Oriental Adventures.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Wheel of Time.

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • D20 Modern Supers with 4CtF.

Votes: 17 48.6%

KitanaVorr

First Post
Krizzel said:
Maybe you should change his name to Firestreak?

Okay, yeah that's bad :p but my sense of humor is odd.

Hey

mine is in the gutter

I can't even tell you what name I came up with, but uh use your imagination

Keia

I aim to misbehave
KitanaVorr said:

Hey

mine is in the gutter

I can't even tell you what name I came up with, but uh use your imagination

What?!? Restraint? Twice in one day? You okay, Kit? :D

Keia

I aim to misbehave
You could always just take them off . . . uh . . . to . . . uh . . . protect them . . . from the burning. Yeah, that's it, the burning. :eek:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Keia said:
You could always just take them off . . . uh . . . to . . . uh . . . protect them . . . from the burning. Yeah, that's it, the burning. :eek:

ROFL

only if Brandon gets too close to Anh and sets her on fire...uh the not so nice way...you know...burning, pain and all :p

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Speaking of pain, I liked my 'Pain is sobering' quote when NE1 showed up. Don't worry, I'll try not to burn any of the team, as long as they don't deserve it. ;)

Keia

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Keia said:
Speaking of pain, I liked my 'Pain is sobering' quote when NE1 showed up. Don't worry, I'll try not to burn any of the team, as long as they don't deserve it. ;)

Keia

Hey, you're the guy who flies around naked spewing flames...not a big problem for my stand point as long as you don't mind all the watching, a few pictures, a stint in Playgirl...

btw Dr. Harrison...Mr.Popular Brainiac...that would be funny if you were approached to do an issue of Playgirl. Would he do it?

Krizzel

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

btw Dr. Harrison...Mr.Popular Brainiac...that would be funny if you were approached to do an issue of Playgirl. Would he do it?

Being of the fine upstanding scandinavian stock that he is? Absolutely not :D

garyh

First Post
Keia said:
Garyh,

I decided rather early on that Brandon will have some side effects from his origin - problems controlling the fire within him. His room temperature increases, burning of clothes, burning eyes, etc. are all examples (and I'm sure we'll come up with more - only need to refer to the Human Torch, or Phoenix, or any number of fire wielders).

The thin armor (mainly to cover the areas where the fire actually touched his skin) and the poking and prodded are the scientists' (including TSI) way to try and get the fire under control. And they know (Brandon suspects) that it is growing within him.

Is that okay and any other ideas,

Keia

p.s. Avatar is for this game. But much later . . . heh, heh :D

That all works for me, Keia. Good stuff!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads