[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

Neil1889

First Post
Hi folks, not sure what to do with Shandra on the raft here. Stand up, ready crossbow and then load crossbow. Possibly use action point and shoot crossbow.

jbear, has the pole floated off? Also, are those otters doing anything? Can Shandra ask for help from them?

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I might have her pop Iaijutsu so she can draw and shift to the edge of the raft, then stand, then use her oath on the pixie, followed by her daily Wings of Light, if available. It lets her fly 6 squares, landing her on the dock, adjacent to the pixie for her subsequent 3[W] attack.

Neil1889

First Post
I might have her pop Iaijutsu so she can draw and shift to the edge of the raft, then stand, then use her oath on the pixie, followed by her daily Wings of Light, if available. It lets her fly 6 squares, landing her on the dock, adjacent to the pixie for her subsequent 3[W] attack.

I did mull that one over, only I wasn't so sure I'd be able to use Iaijutsu at this point.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Still, that just means Shandra would have to use her AP to make that turn happen. Worth it to get a 3[W] attack on the pixie, imo. Stand (move), move (move), oath (minor), Daily (AP Standard).

Neil1889

First Post
Problem is, she's probably sheathed her blade at this point to steer the raft.

I'll wait for a comment on what we can get away with from jbear.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Minor: Draw
Minor: Oath
Move: Stand
AP: Wings of Light (You get to fly 6 as part of the power).
You'll end up in the water, but you'll still get the attack off.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
We might even be able to skip the stand step and have her crawl to the edge of the raft (allowing a minor for drawing her sword); two rolls at +8 to hit is still pretty good.

Remove ads