OoC discussion about the Swashbuckling game

Dalamar

Adventurer
Round 3 done, some blood shedding has happened.

Could everybody from now on post what they do the next round. This has two main purposes:
1) I don't have to guess what would the character do
2) I know everybody has seen the update

Of course, if you can't access the net, for one reason or another, tell me and I'll run the char for that time.

Other Guy

First Post
If Damon doesn't wake up Velerel will carry him back to where he was hiding and protect him, otherwise he will fight with him against the orcs.

Xael

First Post
Ship

Hello everybody. I'm working with the ship again.
Is there somebody in the captain's room...

Attachments

• pirateshipfrombehind.jpg
    pirateshipfrombehind.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 212

Dalamar

Adventurer
Uh, there's nobody infront of Egan.:confused:

I won't be able to update yet, my PC made a total crash and I had to format my HD. Meaning that I need to make the map again in .psd format.

Last edited:

Uvenelei

First Post
My bad. I'll tumble northwest 10 feet (2 squares, I assume) between the orcs, and attack the one that's standing in front of the person with a blue rag on his head.

Dalamar

Adventurer
The updating will take some time as my PC crashed a couple of days back and I had to format my HD, meaning that I lost the map. I'm now making it again and this time with higher graphics.

So if you have a pic of your char, try to see if you can fit it in a block of 50x50 pixels and submit it to me. Or if you have atleast minor skills in drawing, make one up yourself.

Remove ads