(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Nice backstory, @Fradak!

For any of you wondering why Fradak descibes the character as a human and it's listed as an Aasimar, we're dong a fluff-thing where his angel-bits will come a little later into his story (but we don't want to retrain his race). You'll see.

We're nearly ready!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Here's something I've been meaning to mention:

The reason I invited you all, specifically, to this game, is (not to slight anyone else) it's because you all have what I would call a "reasonable" post-rate. (As in, like me, you tend to post either a lot, or at least, reasonably promptly.)

My point is: I'd like this game to roll along relatively quickly.

It's also why I limited it to five.

I'm not asking for a crazy number of posts, either.

It's just that I seem to always be waiting for one or two people in my other games. In some cases, for a week or more. I'd like it to take less than a week for a single round, if that's okay with all of you.

Anyone disagree? Any reservations?

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
And not my stunning portrayal of a pessimistic rogue?

About posting rate... I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow, coming back tuesday next week so... it will suffer for a bit :/

FitzTheRuke

Legend
See? That's what I mean. Four of you responded while I got coffee...

Sounds good! (and thanks!).

You're welcome!

I like it! Would be nice to see at least one of my PBP rocking out pretty quickly.

Agreed!

Crap! I thought it was because you liked my silly plans... ;)

That too.

And not my stunning portrayal of a pessimistic rogue?

About posting rate... I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow, coming back tuesday next week so... it will suffer for a bit :/

We'll probably start during that time. I can introduce you later... though it's funny, I was (and still Am, I think) going to start with the Lord's Alliance mission, so your spotlight mission.

I've got it: You were already SENT on the mission. The other faction leaders agree to send their agents to aid you. We'll figure out exactly where you are at when you get back (it all depends on how far we get in that time. For all I know we could just be getting to know the city still. - Though I don't plan on doing that as much as I did for Daggerford in another game that some here are a part of.)

Fradak

Explorer
About posting time, I have 8 hour time lag with the DM (i.e. 8:30 pm here). So, when there is a hot conversation or some decisions to take between ( let's speak in Fitz time) 4 pm and 12 am, It's without me. Just to let you know.

Remove ads