(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Or just the winged monkey. Though, I'm seriously considering options to somehow make it a familiar for Harb. Could be fun.

Uh... I've been thinking about that myself! I was even thinking of just making a Tabaxi shaman cast some variant of Find Familar that would bind the animal to you (like a magic item that works like a familiar) just as a reward. Of course, without Harb knowing FF, he'd have a hard time raising her if she died. Mmm.. Maybe they give you some plant that allows you to cast it (eat it, tuck some in her mouth) if she died (your life forces would be bonded after all, she can't truly die if you're alive...)

Now I just have to think of WHY they would do that for you...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So, Grrol and Brapp don't have to go with you when you leave (it might make fights take longer) but they'd want to, and it's always strange in D&D when the Party is up to Very Important Things and no NPCs will help (because the game gets overloaded with too many characters).

I think they should probably go with you, but they should be used somewhat sparingly. (Like guarding the camp and carrying the canoe) As opposed to "active participants in everything that you do". Don't get me wrong, use 'em how you like. I'm happy with anything that seems to make sense, story-wise.

How do you all feel about it?

Remove ads