• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I've been distracted of late. Also, having issues saving changes to my older character sheets. I'll be slowly converting them all over to Mythweavers in the near future.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry for the long delay, gang. I ended up buying a new laptop (online like a fool) during the sales last week, and the thing got lost in the mail or stuck at the border or some dumb thing. It just arrived today, so I finally have a computer again. I'll be catching up in everything soon, I hope.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay Gang, as the Holidays are wrapping up (and I hope you all had good ones), I'd like to start getting my games rolling again. We may be missing @Fradak (hasn't been seen since November) at least for now. We'll have to decide what we're gonna do if he doesn't show up soon. He'll always be welcome, of course, but I don't want to keep waiting (he's in all three of my games, and his absence is one of the reasons why I've let them move so slowly in the last 5 weeks).

I'll play Chrysagon as an NPC for now. This fight should wrap up soon and we can get moving again. I think everyone else is good to go in this game, so I'll try to get my part of it going soon. My wife's back in school next week on one of my days off, so I should be able to get back to regular posts soon.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Would one or more of you be interested in playing low level mythic game? (level 6 myth 1)? I am in a game which lost several of its players. We're in a place where taking over existing character is easier than introducing new ones, but I'm sure the DM would be open to adjustments. Or replacement at an opportune time.

Remove ads