• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC for Arador's LotR Game

garyh

First Post
arador359 said:

No problem, Gary.

By the way are we going to post the game information here as well or do we have another thread for that? I'm about ready to start.

What is typically done is that the Narrator/DM/GM will start a new thread for the In Character action after the planning is done and leave the planning thread to be the Out of Character thread.

Often, the DM will include a short code in the title for easy recognizability. For this game, a suggested title would be "[LotR] The War in Arnor," or whatever your central theme will be. Since we're the only LotR game, the [LotR] code would be helpful.

After you create a new thread, be sure to put a link to it from this thread, so all the players can follow it easily.

arador359

First Post
OK, so I'll get that set up and start posting stuff tomorrow. I'm running a little behind due to a sick car and a sick 7 month old. I have given 3 characters their pre game info and will get the rest of you tonight and tomorrow.

garyh

First Post
Sounds good, Arador. And I don't think the messaging thing is really gonna be all that important, Col.H, so don't worry.

arador359

First Post
Sorry

rangerjohn said:
What's the hold-up?

Sorry, I had a couple of "real life" things crop up that have delayed my getting the 1st game post up.

Everyone should have received mail from me by now with their pre game setup info. If you haven't, please reply to this post with a good email address in case I had the wrong one. I'll open the game thread shortly and post a link here.

Also, if you have questions or comments about the pre game stuff, please respond in email: arador359@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads