• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Forgotten Realms of America

Ascending Crane

First Post
I think the image came across a little muddled, but I like it. Thanks!

And feel free to post moves and such - when I say I'm waiting, I mean I'm waiting to progress things forward (as in going to the interview with Aiden). But interact with the girl or the snooty elves as much as you want.

I'll wait til later this afternoon for Uriel. Anyone seen him around?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I hope not, I was just starting the like Simon and the looking forward to the interaction of this unique group of characters. :(

Ascending Crane is still around. Just not here.:confused:

Keia

Ascending Crane

First Post
Yes, this is what happens when my hard drive takes a dump on my work computer where I store all my gaming material! I've spent the last few days trying to get it all recovered from a back up.

Thanks for your patience, guys. I haven't been able to find all the files, but I'm trying.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Damn! Good point. I think I'll be e-mailing to myself at home a bunch of files from the work computer over the next several weeks. :)

Good Luck and I think everyone is really enjoying playing.

Keia

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I posted this in a 'To those whose Games Im in', but again...
My comp took a dive on me, I have a delicious new one coming mid next week, but my posts will be scattered until then.
AC, feel free to 'auto-play' me until then, though I might be able to borrow a loaner until my new one gets here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads