• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Gardens and the Graves - Recruiting! See post #127!

yangnome

First Post
I guess I'll take the fish unless the next person really has their heart se on that rather than the flower, in which case, I'll take the flower....so, fish for now.

yangnome

First Post
OK, cool. One question to start things off (I'm sure there will be more in the future), since my character manifests psionic powers, is XPH open for feats and equipment as well?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ah yes, sorry, shall add the XPH and Hyperconsciousness to the list.

Dalamar, glad to have you in! With that, I shall now be taking alternates.

Oh, and all skills are class skills.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey Isida!

So, if fairies cast spells as 8th level sorcerers and we start off at level 10, and the two stack, does this mean that the fairies cast as 18th level sorcerers?

Just want to make sure ;)

Cheers,

SG

Ashy

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
A little. Mostly I'm just taking the characters from there, and the sense of wonder, then throwing in a multitude of fairy tales, add sugar, spice, and seven crazy gamers, simmer for a week until just slightly nutty, and serve pipping hot with cream sauce.

Roger! Just wanted to make sure my point of reference was accurate...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Steve Gorak said:
Hey Isida!

So, if fairies cast spells as 8th level sorcerers and we start off at level 10, and the two stack, does this mean that the fairies cast as 18th level sorcerers?

Just want to make sure ;)

Cheers,

SG
That would be correct. You guys are going to be using the finest magic available in the multiverse, and with extra power too... ;)

Remove ads