• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: [Gestalt] The Standing Stone, Game 1.

Velmont

First Post
I've allowed myself to add a bit to our common story. The fifth member of the party was an elven warrior who died during our last mission, in the hand of an undead creature control by that priestess. That elf was a girl who Donnor was falling in love with...

nonamazing

Explorer
Velmont said:
I've allowed myself to add a bit to our common story. The fifth member of the party was an elven warrior who died during our last mission, in the hand of an undead creature control by that priestess. That elf was a girl who Donnor was falling in love with...

I thought it would be neat to run with the idea. Maybe our characters could be working hard to arrange a true ressurection spell for the fallen elf.

Velmont

First Post
nonamazing said:
I thought it would be neat to run with the idea. Maybe our characters could be working hard to arrange a true ressurection spell for the fallen elf.

Could be an interesting things. Donnor will be the first to accept to try it.

nonamazing

Explorer
I just noticed that IcyCool hasn't logged in for a couple of days, and probably doesn't know the game has started yet. Should we send him an e-mail? Or would it be more polite to wait?

Rayex

First Post
I am sorry for being MIA the last few days, but due to a brief visit to the hospital I've been unable to come online. I asked my better half to write a notice in the Talking the Talk forum, but I cannot find it there, so now I wonder where he posted... Poor thing barely know the difference between a mouse and a keyboard :p
Anyway, I'm busy tonight, but I will be back and continue tomorrow evening.

nonamazing

Explorer
Rayex said:
I am sorry for being MIA the last few days, but due to a brief visit to the hospital I've been unable to come online.

No worries. Take your time, Rayex--your health is important. I hope you're doing fine, and I look forward to seeing the game continue!

Remove ads