• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Hands of Fate [CALLING Temujin]

Lefferts

First Post
So the kobolds are trying to rush past me to the cave entrance? Are both of them within reach of an attack without moving?

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
The kobolds are indeed looking to rush past you, as their weapons are not ready to attack just yet. You can not know where they intend to run, as they must pass you first before deciding which way to run....

Just an FYI - You will get 1 AOO from only one of the kobolds, as you can only ever take one AOO in a round, unless feats are invloved. Unless you decide to step aside, as they seem intent on running past you....

Your Choice.

Lefferts

First Post
Fangor the Fierce said:
The kobolds are indeed looking to rush past you, as their weapons are not ready to attack just yet. You can not know where they intend to run, as they must pass you first before deciding which way to run....

Just an FYI - You will get 1 AOO from only one of the kobolds, as you can only ever take one AOO in a round, unless feats are invloved. Unless you decide to step aside, as they seem intent on running past you....

Your Choice.

Are they within reach now? (ie. can I attack one of them on my turn
and then get my AoO when they attempt to get by me?)

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Lefferts said:
Are they within reach now? (ie. can I attack one of them on my turn
and then get my AoO when they attempt to get by me?)
I am going to go ahead and answer this, as it might come up again.

You stated that you were going to wait, delaying your action to see what the Kobolds do. In essence, you readied an attack if they attacked you or possibly threatened you. That was a good choice. Alternately, since they are trying to pass you up, you immediately gain one AOO on the first kobold, which would be the leader in this case. After resolving the AOO, the problem comes in the fact that they are trying to overrun you. I am going to allow the attack, but include afterwards, if they are still alive and trying to run, their attempt to overrun and your blocking of the path.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
wysiwyg said:
Fangor. We've being waiting for Temujin to post for 5 days now. Can we move ahead without him?
Looks like he is back, and waiting to catch up on the posts to continue. I will make the alteration to the storyline and continue with you and Hesseroph for now. Hope he can post and catch up....

Temujin

First Post
Wha... Baylen looked DOWN on Mugen? That guy must be huge! Like 7'5" or something!

Oh yeah... I'll be gone for the second 1/2 of next week, just a heads up..

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Temujin said:
Wha... Baylen looked DOWN on Mugen? That guy must be huge! Like 7'5" or something!

Oh yeah... I'll be gone for the second 1/2 of next week, just a heads up..
7'1" actually.....he has his own past....

And as for you being out for half of next week, just post any actions you would take in case things are waiting for you. It shouldn't be a problem, but if things are waiting on you for a while, then I will PC your character until you return. IF that's ok with you....also, you might wanna post IC as to where you are now, as I am waiting on your post with the others to continue your little adventure...

Last edited:

Lefferts

First Post
I will be gone starting next week as well. I will try to post on Monday, but
after that I will be gone until August 24th. You can run Nedander until I
get back or have him fade out - whichever you prefer.

Lefferts

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads