• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Horror High - Freshman Year

Shayuri

First Post
Sheet up!

Filling background in, but the rest should be good. Had to fix my skills, and the equipment roll is way back in the thread where I first posted my WIP sheet. I bought all the DC8 and under stuff first, then the cellphone last, since it lowered my Wealth by 1. No rolls needed.

Not sure where she got that money from. Still thinking about that. Maybe she's done some work for some seedy peeps already. Mwahaha.

Shayuri

First Post
...oh crap!

Okay, then...I have revisions to make. lol

First, a roll for my cellphone...DC9

[roll0]

Okay, no cellphone. Um. Can I keep my clothes at least? :)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Yes. :p We can assume everyone has basics like clothes, though you can be creative with how they look based on your character's family situation (clothes might be fully of holes and hand-me-downs if the family is poor, that sort of thing).

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Should I pick out equipment also? Or should I just assume that I would have some standard stuff.

Really, all you need to worry about on that front is anything that would be out of the ordinary for a 15 year old kid.

Remember, everyone, that if there any NPCs directly tied to your character (particularly family), please include a name and brief description of them on your character sheet.

Macv12

First Post
Can't you take 10 on a wealth roll? I found that section odd because it seems like there's no point to actually rolling ever, but that was my understanding.

Ugh, names. What are the Romanian words for "mom" and "dad"...?

Anyway, names up. Just looking at episode numbers, apparently I watched 5 episodes of Buffy yesterday. Not sure I believe that but anyway I'm on season 2! It's so good, argh.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads