• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Horror High - Freshman Year

pathfinderq1

First Post
Looks like a pretty good group, er class...

No obvious mystic, as such. No specific mentor, but we do have a responsible adult- and a cop to boot, that will settle even the most worried parent's mind. ("Yes, Mom, we're fine. Officer Reyes is watching out for us. No, Mom, I'm not in handcuffs right now..."). Looks good, with a little bit of room for recruitment when we get rolling. Glad to see the techie in there, too- that frees Tasha up from having to cover the harder scientific skills.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"Reality" speaking, I live in Canada and you can't just buy a burner phone from anywhere. Or at all. I've never seen one. But media has led me to believe they're everywhere in the U.S.

Also, it kinda feels good to be the only person on the party with, you know, a full license, a patrol car with internet, a GUN... probably... :) But I'm supporting cast for now, so we'll see how it plays out. #TeamMom

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Only in our hearts, [MENTION=6801600]Macv12[/MENTION]. As supporting cast, Janice doesn't even get introduced until after all of the main cast is established. ^_^

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Would you believe...I spaced out last night reading Transformers wiki articles?

*sheepish grin*

Today, IC thread. And, don't worry [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION], I has a plan. ;)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Janice sat lazily in her chair, flipping through the hundred or so channels that came with the exorbitantly expensive digital cable box in her new digs.

"All these channels and nothing on," she murmured. She was waiting for that new premiere about those child monster killers but it kept getting inexplicably delayed.

"Guess I'll watch Shadowhunters on Netflix instead."

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I am doing a final check on characters and will be posting the IC thread shortly after this post. I'm not going to get nitpicky with skill points and trust that you guys can do math. ;)
[MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION], regarding Janice's gear - when on duty, she has a standard issue police side arm, uniform, handcuffs, mace, and other reasonable police gear. All of these items are turned in at the end of her shift. She also has access to a police cruiser (or motorcycle if you prefer) while on duty.
[MENTION=6801673]Alizaar[/MENTION], it looks like you are missing a few details on your character still. Talent and Feats being chief among them.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], still need a background though you can work off of Herobizkit's background.

And...

The IC Thread!!!

Remove ads