[OOC] House Millithor in City of the Spider Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
metrostar said:
Just putting a character together is so hard! And I'm not able to check in as often as you need me to. Sorry! Bye and good luck. :)
Indeed it's been fun, thanks for at least telling us and not dropping of the face of the planet. :)

So, did Jena just die or is she a NPC now?

Tom, I'm taking if when you said combined list you meant for each individual and not as a party correct?

Also what about adding to the weapons/armor we already have?

And also what about combining items as seen in the DMG? :)

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
So, did Jena just die or is she a NPC now?

She is an NPC who left at the conclusion of the fight with the Mindflayers. (If Metrostar comes back, Jena will somehow return).

Tom, I'm taking if when you said combined list you meant for each individual and not as a party correct?

Combined list for the whole party so I can figure out what type of unpleasantness the party encounters (if any).

Also what about adding to the weapons/armor we already have?
And also what about combining items as seen in the DMG?

You can try both of these, but custom items add to the risk of unpleasantness.

Endur

First Post
Strand of Prayer Beads: Price is per bead. Don't use the Strand price.

i.e.
bead of blessing 600 gp
bead of healing 9,000 gp
bead of karma 20,000 gp

Pyrex said:
Shopping list for Carcelon:
Strand of Prayer Beads, CL 9 ("Common"), 25,800GP

Thels

First Post
Farewell Metrostar

Splitting money 7ways seems fine to me. Gives me a chance to buy a +5 short sword, or perhaps a +1 speed short sword of frost.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Thels said:
Splitting money 7ways seems fine to me. Gives me a chance to buy a +5 short sword.
Does seem wise since Endur (the paladin) favorite trick is to sunder weapons... How good where your previous weapons enchantments?

Bad thing about a +5 weapon is that it has a casting cost of 15... But hey we need the pearls anyways. :)

Thels

First Post
One was +3 equivalent, the other had about the same power (special item). Uhm, must've missed Caster Levels for weapons themselves, only found it for the special abilities that you can bestow upon them :(

I don't think a pearl would be of much use to me. Afaik you need to wear the pearl when casting the spell, right? (Otherwise, things would be a bit cheesy, as we all borrowed each other's pearls to all restore a spell from 1 to 5).

Oh, and remind me to use my bow when we meed upon Endur again.

Seonaid

Explorer
I thought Pearls were only one-use per day . . . so that you could trade them off (which I think we did), but you can't use a Pearl more than once. So ONE of us could restore a level 5 spell each day with my Pearl? Something like that?

Sorry to see you go, metrostar. :( It really was a pleasure playing with you! I hope you can make it back. The character was great. :D

As for my shopping list, if you all get your items together, and I don't get back to post what I want, feel free to pick out things you think I'd want/need. I do want Pearls (1 through 5, one of each), but other than that, I haven't had time to look or think about it so if we decide it's too much of a risk, then whatever. :) I don't care where we go, and Narcelia will be happy to go herself, but she'd rather risk someone less conspicuous and valuable than her precious self. :D I'm saying all this because I'm not sure how my weekend is shaping up, and I *might* not be able to post until Monday.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Thels said:
One was +3 equivalent, the other had about the same power (special item). Uhm, must've missed Caster Levels for weapons themselves, only found it for the special abilities that you can bestow upon them :(
pg 221 DMG 3.5 "caster level for weapons"... This was my first time for finding it too. :(

Thels said:
I don't think a pearl would be of much use to me. Afaik you need to wear the pearl when casting the spell, right? (Otherwise, things would be a bit cheesy, as we all borrowed each other's pearls to all restore a spell from 1 to 5).
It says possessor and once a day but it doesn't say anything about having the pearl when casting a spell. I'm guessing anyone can use it but it can only be used once a day in general

Thels said:
Oh, and remind me to use my bow when we meed upon Endur again.
Fallow my lead... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads