• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

G

Guest 11456

I am going to try to keep the 'one post a day' rate. Remember that Saturday and Sunday count as one day. I will try to make my post each day in the afternoon or evening on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If you see that you will be gone for longer then 48 hours then post it here.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Take care, CanadienneBacon

Tailspinner, I was thinking to take a Move Action to look through windows and keep the Standard Action for either more movement or something else depending upon results. Will you provide a mid-round update?

Shayuri

First Post
So I'm a liiiiiiittle confused about where the noises are coming from. I thought it was the smaller building on the north end, but now it sounds like something might be happening in the building Zeta is adjacent to?

G

Guest 11456

So I'm a liiiiiiittle confused about where the noises are coming from. I thought it was the smaller building on the north end, but now it sounds like something might be happening in the building Zeta is adjacent to?

The three buildings on the map are the tavern (southwest), the foundry (southeast) and the HOUSE (north). The scream came from the HOUSE.

Everyone hears a loud crash coming from the direction of the HOUSE but no one can quite make out the exact direction.

Everyone hears a second loud crash that appears to be coming from the inside of the HOUSE on its east side.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
"I like you, Hailey, but you're mean, calling me Twitch and accusing Val."
Oops, that was an OOC mistake. Last time I played with a ratkin character they had a name of "Twitch" and I tend to draft replies without actually looking at the thread all the time. Hailey was not calling him a different name.

Remove ads