• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

Twist purchases: (2) waterproof bags, a snorkel, and (8) trail rations. If someone will help him carry the 8 trail rations, he will give you 4 of them to keep. He can only carry one more pound before going into the next encumbrance level, and I want him to stay at light encumbrance if at all possible.

(2) Waterproof bag, 5 sp, 1/2#
(8) Trail rations, 5 sp, 1#*
Snorkel, 5 sp, --

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Twist purchases: (2) waterproof bags, a snorkel, and (8) trail rations. If someone will help him carry the 8 trail rations, he will give you 4 of them to keep. He can only carry one more pound before going into the next encumbrance level, and I want him to stay at light encumbrance if at all possible.

(2) Waterproof bag, 5 sp, 1/2#
(8) Trail rations, 5 sp, 1#*
Snorkel, 5 sp, --
Hailey can, she has room and already has to drop her pack to return to light encumbrance. I will answer IC later from computer.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am heading out of town tomorrow morning and flying back stateside for about 4 days. I will have some WiFi access at the hotels, but probably not during the day.

G

Guest 11456

[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION]
If you have anything you wish to do in the hour wait let me know.
Otherwise we will move things along.

Kaodi

Hero
Just extracting the blindheim's eyeballs as I said and identifying the potions. +9 on Spellcraft if you would just prefer to roll for it behind the scenes.

How did Aja's six points of healing end up being split up? I think Hailey received some? I'm unclear if there was/is healing available for Twist to have received. The Blindheim clawed Twist for -3 hp.

It took me several tries of saying "blindheim" out loud my best German accent before it dawned on me that it "blindheim" sounds a hell of a lot like "blind 'em." Funny.

Remove ads