OOC Problems, kept OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Yes their lost, but in a way mine too. I like to interact with as many players as possible. Give everyone a chance to experience my superb abilities. XD j/k right there, but seriously. I like to have a chance to RP with everyone.

Darkskies

First Post
Hmm if people are worried of being ignored why is it when I enter a room nothing is going on to be ignored about... am I getting on at the wrong time????

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
lol Darkskies, yes it seems that you are getting on at the wrong times maybe. Most of the things that are justified are done so in PM by the players anyways. And some of the reasons that you might not see anything is because the ones that refuse to interact... are not interacting with the ones that they claim make it bad to play.

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Weel, I usually tend to get on during the early hours my time. Which is Central America. But I am also on constantly, so I am not exactly sure. :p

Darkskies

First Post
Heh well I ahve central as well guess then I will have to be poping in and out of chat till I see some type of action take palce....

Lince'sa

First Post
Notice Regarding Characters

Choosing to not get involved with vampires is legitimate choice for some characters who know very well their characters cannot handle a vampire attack and dont want to be killed by, or turned into, a vampire. Otherwise any vampire anywhere could simply find that lone person in the tavern thar comes in, do anuything they want, ruin that character, walk away laughing and the other player is left with nothing. if you want to play evil, by all means, play evil, you know what risk you run by playing a vampire, you know how poeple treat vampires, IC and OOC, if you don't like it, don't play it. but complaining about it isn't going to change anyone's mind and I doubt the problem is growing. we have, more or less, a set number of people on this site, the only thing that goes up is the number of characters. so the "growing problem" is that those people that don't like vampires are making more characters that don't like vampires.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
I have to disagree that it is unprofessional to ignore characters.

Do you really want to open a can of worms of what is considered unprofessional RP? No, I think not. Especially since several vampires/undead characters continue to RP in the Oerth based rooms which have disclaimers stating those types of characters in that area are against the COC, but no one heeds that warning.

People have the right to ignore characters. Folks are actually lucky that Flashchat doesn't offer the Ignore Command like Ichat did.

Instead of bashing people because they opt not to RP with you, instead find someone else who is willing to play along. There are plenty of people in ISRP. Why make an issue out of something so trivial. RP is RP, it isn't a popularity contest don't worry if the general crowd doesn't like or wish to interact with your characters.

Edit: I have just been informed that there is an ignore command.

/ignore [VampireLoser]
/unignore [VampireLoser]

Take, use, be free of the drama!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads