[OOC] Psionicle

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hmm... no. You haven't managed to gain new powers either, so you can't re-examine your current powers and learn more about them from your newfound experiences (increase your manifester level).

Jarval

Explorer
GnomeWorks said:
Hmm... no. You haven't managed to gain new powers either, so you can't re-examine your current powers and learn more about them from your newfound experiences (increase your manifester level).

OK, seems fair enough :)

The extra hit points I've just gained might well be a help in the near future by the looks of things...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Good to see you back, Sollir. Sorry about not waiting for you in the first round, but I had already delayed several days, and I didn't want to wait longer.

I apologize.

Not your fault, its mine really. My family came over for about a week so I was a bit pre-occupied and really didn't have that much time to post everywhere. I'm back now though :)

*Bump*

So what do the rest of you think of this situation we're in? I'm inclined to let one of duel Jiralai, he's shown only a few spells he can cast by himself that he doesn't require his staff for-like arcane lock, meaning he's at least level 3, I'm inclined to think he's 5+. I know for sure Sahgrim shouldn't be the one fighting him (Decent AC and his powers aren't best for combat), but perhaps a more fighter-inclined character could do better with readied actions and the like.

Jarval

Explorer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
That wouldn't work since anything picked up after being invisible stays visible...

IIRC, he could wrap the gun in his cloak or some other article of his clothing and it would then (effectively) be invisible.

But we need to get the staff off Jirlai first. I say that Jansson should challenge him (after as much buffing as we can manage), thus depriving his of his staff. Then Nathan shoots him, and if he's still standing grapples him. Hopefully this should finish him off in pretty short order.

What do you all think of this plan?

Hey, I have a great idea! Osius maybe fights him and tries to grapple him, while Nathan (I think that's who's invisible) steals his staff and hands it to Desimus, who uses it on Jirlai-this would be pretty hard, but possible...

Remove ads