[OOC] Psionicle

No hurting of intentions here, my character, Sahgrim can speak telepathically (RPG Cosmos variant of the telepath class)

-Edit-To follow or not to follow, I think it would be best to continue on our path

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Animus Abdicerer said:
Someone tell me a little more about who Jirlai is... my character doesn't know, and OOC I only read the last two threads briefly.

In that case, you have the same information available that everyone else has. Jirlai just showed up recently - in fact, the encounter in the cave was the group's first meeting with him personally.

Jarval

Explorer
Animus Abdicerer said:
What the hell did I just do?

Did I hurt anyones intentions just then? I don't know if what I did was helpful or not... and I bet it seemed a bit... off.

You just saved my bacon, thats what you just did :) Since my intention is to keep Jansson alive, you helped quite a lot...

Can Animus write? If so, that could get around some of the communication problems.

Gnome, do we get any XP for the fight with Jirlai? Since I didn't take him down, I'm not sure what the situation is. (Sorry if I seem a bit focused on XP at times, I'll stop if I'm being a pest.)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Jarval said:
Gnome, do we get any XP for the fight with Jirlai? Since I didn't take him down, I'm not sure what the situation is. (Sorry if I seem a bit focused on XP at times, I'll stop if I'm being a pest.)

Don't worry about it, getting XP is important to players.

Hmm... there were few who actually fought with Jirlai, and there is Thokk to account for, as well...

By my count, only three people inflicted damage or took damage from Jirlai or Thokk in the last battle (the one immediately prior to the duel). Jansson, Osius, and Desimus. If this is incorrect, please tell me and direct me to your post in the IC thread.

Jansson - 1435 XP
Osius - 270 XP
Desimus - 270 XP

Remember what happens when you gain a level - it is summed up somewhere in the last two or three pages of this OoC thread.

I can write... but I don't have any pen or paper on me. I doubt too many of you are walking around with twenty pieces of parchment and a set of inkwells for me to use... so we will have to wait to use that method... correct?

dkoz

First Post
Actually, Desimus carries a journey book, ink, and an ink pen in his satchel with him at all times. He uses it to write down important events and he also uses it as a dairy of sorts. If this is brought up in character he would be willing to share it.

Jarval

Explorer
In the fight with Jirlai I took 13 + 12 + 9 = 34 points of damage, 6 of which are subdual. Since healing recovers equal amounts of both normal and subdual damage, I've currently (after the use of LBA) got 19 hit points. Is this right?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I believe that you had said that only the first 2 points of damage from the first attack were subdual damage, but I also could have read that wrong...

You were at 3 hit points. You gained 10 from the LBA's, plus 6 b/c they were subdual... that puts you at 19 hit points.

Jarval, you are correct.

Jarval

Explorer
GnomeWorks said:
I believe that you had said that only the first 2 points of damage from the first attack were subdual damage, but I also could have read that wrong...

You were at 3 hit points. You gained 10 from the LBA's, plus 6 b/c they were subdual... that puts you at 19 hit points.

Jarval, you are correct.

I might have said that. I think I misread the Biofeedback discription when I posted that :eek: I've updated Jansson in the Rogues' Gallery thread with the charge from my dojre used during the duel, plus the gold, XP and loot I've picked up recently.

Jirlai is a tough customer, isn't he?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
These are the stats for the crystal. Hand, Nathan is aware of all the abilities the crystal grants.

The Crystal
The Telepathic gem, it is one of six.
Abilities: It's wielder gains access to all 0th-level and 1st-level powers from the Telepathy discipline. These are as though they were manifested normally by the wielder, although they take up no power points to use and take up no "known power" slots. If the wielder loses physical contact with the Crystal, he/she instantly loses the ability to manifest the powers granted by the Crystal.

In addition, the wielder gains all the subclass abilities of a telepath - other than hit dice, skill points, and class skills - including telepathic communication and a bonus feat. The bonus feat is chosen by the wielder once the Crystal is touched, and cannot be changed even if the wielder drops the Crystal and picks it up again. The wielder loses the feat and telepathic communication ability if the wielder loses contact with the Crystal (these abilities are found at www.RPGCosmos.com, under the Psionics section, under the Psion).

Last edited:

Remove ads