[OOC] Psionicle

Creamsteak

Explorer
Not related: But is this near the end of this adventure? I can't wait to join in.

Off Topic: Gnomeworks, Sollir, respond to my post in the IR, page 10.

Zhure

First Post
If we all jump him in a sneak attack (sorry, all you lawful types), or even if it comes down to one person fighting him, I'll undertake the duty. I do believe Jansson is the better warrior, though.

Greg

dkoz

First Post
We should see how the one on one fight goes, but if he tries to cheat in some way then we should all do what we can to neutralize him as soon as we can. Getting the staff to Desimus would be a good idea as long as he can figure out how to use it.

Jarval

Explorer
dkoz said:
We should see how the one on one fight goes, but if he tries to cheat in some way then we should all do what we can to neutralize him as soon as we can. Getting the staff to Desimus would be a good idea as long as he can figure out how to use it.

Good idea. I doubt Desimus will have much luck with the staff, as it's going to be command word activated.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
creamsteak said:
Not related: But is this near the end of this adventure? I can't wait to join in.

Actually, I had planted the humanoids there in case any of those who had wanted to join and signed up in the Psionicle thread still wanted to hop in and join us.

If you still want to join in, then please, do so... the workers are all near the earth elementals, but aren't being paid any attention... one or two of the humanoids could easily get over to where the group is now and offer their help, if you are still interested in joining, go ahead and post in the IC thread...

BTW - Sorry it took so long...

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gnomeworks,

I posted to the Psionicle as Animus Abdicerer. I kind of narated my characters general background. I would give you a full background, but I havn't written one. I ad libbed it... I think I made an OK description for a start.

By the way, who can hear telepathic conversations at all times? I can't communicate telepathically, so I sort of need a translater when I need to use words.

I will Move Silently up to (is it Jirlai that is the enemy?) and tumble (+10 skin +2 dex) up to him and attempt to disarm him. I suffer one attack of opportunity, but I think this is what you guys are aiming for, right?

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
creamsteak, interesting character you've got there. I don't think anyone in our party can read thoughts, so there might be a communications problem. If Gnome is OK with the idea, maybe you could have some kind of projective telepathy?

I'd suggest against trying to disarm Jirlai as Jansson is about to duel him, and one of the conditions is that he relinqueshies the staff for the duration of the fight.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
creamsteak said:
Gnomeworks,

I posted to the Psionicle as Animus Abdicerer. I kind of narated my characters general background. I would give you a full background, but I havn't written one. I ad libbed it... I think I made an OK description for a start.

Yes, you did well for your first post. You can give me your full background whenever you have it - what you've gotten so far is pretty good.

By the way, who can hear telepathic conversations at all times? I can't communicate telepathically, so I sort of need a translater when I need to use words.

I believe that one of the characters can use telepathy for free, as it is a class ability of a telepath. Who that is, escapes my mind at present...

I will Move Silently up to (is it Jirlai that is the enemy?) and tumble (+10 skin +2 dex) up to him and attempt to disarm him. I suffer one attack of opportunity, but I think this is what you guys are aiming for, right?

You can do that, although you aren't sure what's going on. The miners were all far back in the cave, and you couldn't make out what was going on before. You know that Jirlai is giving them one heck of a choice, and that interference from anyone else means that he will kill them all. As for knowing if he is an enemy - there is no telling at the moment who is the enemy and who is not, as you haven't seen enough of their actions to make a good decision on that. I'll let you do that if you want, based on a few assumptions (ie, Jirlai is killing Jansson...), although I wouldn't recommend it.

But hey, it's your character. You choose the path you take - I tell you what happens when you take that path. There is no railroading here. You can do what you want, and the world and those around you will react accordingly. Your character is free to do as he will, and I place no restrictions on that - none.

What the hell did I just do?

Did I hurt anyones intentions just then? I don't know if what I did was helpful or not... and I bet it seemed a bit... off.

Someone tell me a little more about who Jirlai is... my character doesn't know, and OOC I only read the last two threads briefly.

Remove ads