[OOC] Quickleaf's Rime of the Frostmaiden [closed for now]

happylace

Explorer
@happylace
So we're on the same page, what specific information are we trying to get out of this encounter with the cultists?

Getting information about the murder itself would be great. Examining the crime scene if possible. Trying to figure out if any of the Aurilites here might have had a hand in it. Basically treating it like a typical murder investigation. We could also potentially try to gleam if there is any specific significance to this constellation pattern, if its part of some ritual, why it might be happening NOW of all times.

Anything else you can think of, those are just some suggestions.

Necropolitan

Adventurer
Getting information about the murder itself would be great. Examining the crime scene if possible. Trying to figure out if any of the Aurilites here might have had a hand in it. Basically treating it like a typical murder investigation. We could also potentially try to gleam if there is any specific significance to this constellation pattern, if its part of some ritual, why it might be happening NOW of all times.

Anything else you can think of, those are just some suggestions.
I'm unsure of what to have my character say for that since your character's the one with the idea of how to proceed.

Could you start and Zeth will join in to help?

tglassy

Adventurer
I’m no gonna lie, I have no idea what’s happening everywhere else. It’s going too fast. I’m still in cause I’m just in a card game, but there’s already 8 pages of stuff and I’ve made, like, three posts, lol.

Quickleaf

Legend
I’m no gonna lie, I have no idea what’s happening everywhere else. It’s going too fast. I’m still in cause I’m just in a card game, but there’s already 8 pages of stuff and I’ve made, like, three posts, lol.
I'll slow things down a bit on my end. Morning/evening (US Pacific Time) posting seems to work best for my schedule.

Basically, 4 PCs are at the Kennel, getting lead on the dwarf Torrga Icevein's caravan. These PCs are Aric (goblin), Corse (ranger), Logrim (gnome), Russet (harengon).

2 PCs are at the Temple, investigating priest's murder. These PCs are Alma (researcher) & Zeth (warlock).

And 3 PCs are at the Tavern: you, Jack (fairy), and Lumrolur (deep gnome) disguised as a drunk halfling.

happylace

Explorer
I'm unsure of what my character can add to the scene he's in.
well jelenneth is coming for your ass atm BUT if you have any ideas about how we could use her mentioning the triad to like. work the priest's murder into the conversation that might be a good start. we have some info on the constellations now, but not a lot on the murder itself. idk just a suggestion tho. do whatever feels natural for the character ;)

Remove ads